Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion for thread about electric trimmers
03-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Lightbulb Suggestion for thread about electric trimmers
Hello everyone, talking with friends I came up with an idea for a very good thread: why not make a guide on each type of electric trimmers (numbers: 0.5, 1, 2 ...) and display with photos how high or low is cut.
I hope you enjoy it and that the entire community to assist in the development of this thread.
Regards Smile

MTMM4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Suggestion for thread about electric trimmers
Great idea! We actually had something similar in mind as we are posting guides for haircuts and hairstyles all the time. It's great that you have mentioned it as it parallels what the team was thinking and we're always up for listening to you guys!

When it comes to trimmers in your post, were you referring to the hair clipper lengths for hair clippers? Or were you referring to the beard trimming lengths?

Beard in mind that hair clippers are for the hair on the head (although some can be used for trimming the beard). Trimmers on the other hand, are used on facial hair (beard trimmers) and body hair to trim the hair but usually they don't buzz the hair completely. To buzz the hair completely (i.e. electric shaving) you'd need an electric razor/shaver (for which we have quite a few electric shaver reviews in this part of our men's hair forum!).

Just mentioning the above as sometimes the names can get confusing, since you mentioned the #1, #2 etc, you may have perhaps referred to hair clippers? Smile

In any case, we have an awesome buzz cut guide that covers all the lengths of a buzz cut, which are #0, #1, #2 etc. If you haven't already, have a look at the buzz cut guide in the link as it shows illustrations of the different buzz cuts and the hair clipper lengths used.

Can you let me know on the above as I'm interested in your post? Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Review A London Barber 0 92 10-26-2016 02:08 PM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Philips Norelco 1280X/47 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor review A London Barber 0 83 10-26-2016 10:36 AM
Last Post: A London Barber
Thumbs Up Top Ten Philips Norelco Electric Shavers for Men Reviews Sunset 2 1,848 10-11-2016 10:58 AM
Last Post: sleeping cat
Question Electric shaver vs. wet shaving razor? Pros and Cons discussion Stevens 12 4,748 10-07-2016 11:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph.davidson