Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stubborn hair!
08-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Star Stubborn hair!
Hi everyone, I want a new haircut but I'm stumped as to get because I have such a large forehead (and head in general Dodgy). Plus, my hair is pretty stubborn and the style I've always had in the past (Similar to Drake Bell in 2009), was nearly always a pain because my hair refuses to do as it's told!

So, what does look good with a large forehead?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2014, 08:12 AM
RE: Stubborn hair!
I think an assymetrical fringe would do the work. It makes face appear slimmer as far as i know.
09-27-2014, 12:39 AM
(09-14-2014 08:12 AM)M..... Wrote:  I think an assymetrical fringe would do the work. It makes face appear slimmer as far as i know.

I agree, looks good flat & smooth, looks great in rocker/anime styles too!
12-12-2014, 03:30 AM
(08-09-2014 03:36 PM)Kurokami Wrote:  Hi everyone, I want a new haircut but I'm stumped as to get because I have such a large forehead (and head in general Dodgy). Plus, my hair is pretty stubborn and the style I've always had in the past (Similar to Drake Bell in 2009), was nearly always a pain because my hair refuses to do as it's told!
So, what does look good with a large forehead?

Hi Kurokami, just come across your thread. I agree with the other posters - an asymmetrical fringe and possibly less "heavy"?? I too have Asian very straight hair and I have an asymmetrical fringe. I use my Spiderman G3 Salon Pro hair styling iron to lift my crown hair and give my whole head a curl under and then run my fingers through. I do this most mornings and it keeps my hair in order for the whole day unless it gets too humid. I found that keeping my hair "thinned" helps as well. Hope this helps you.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------