Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Struggling with wavy hair
05-15-2015, 10:06 AM
Struggling with wavy hair
Hey guys! I hope you are doing great! My name is Oliver and I do have wavy hair.But I have a problem and I would like to have your opinion in order to solve the situation Tongue

I STRUGGLE every day to style my hair! Dodgy I got a haircut last week,which keeps the top long and the sides short,i am sure you are familiar with this hairstyle.. anyway What I usually do before going to uni or leave my place.. I straighten my hair using a hair blower and then apply some wax. I could get some good results but if I check the mirror 10minutes later Angry !! PUFF it has fallen down...and I barely can fix it! My hair is thin could it be it? Should I use another product to style my hair before beginning my day?Am I doing it all wrong? I am looking to get something for everyday hairstyle,just something to help holding the hair and not that noticeable.. I don't know if you get what I mean. How does all these dudes keep their hair in place all day long without using something that visible on their hair?! I wish I could go and ask some dudes at the university hey man! how do you style your hair? Cool ha ha
Here is a picture of my hair just to show you what I got lol :

postimg.org/image/tzq74uecj/ (the site doesn't let me to post links yet)
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2015, 04:13 AM
RE: Struggling with wavy hair
Use a heat activated spray on straightener b4 blow drying. These guard from humidity. After heat blow setting use an aerosol finishing hairspray, spray on hands and run through hair. These have alcohol in them and dry quick to not humidify the hair. You can give the finished look when in place a light once over with spray to hold.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 13,727 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  How long to grow medium afro hairstyle for wavy hair? R.mendez099 1 444 07-30-2016 01:56 AM
Last Post: PrettyboiJ21
  Help for growing out wavy voluminous hair! M.R88 0 293 07-21-2016 03:26 AM
Last Post: M.R88
  Possible haircuts/hairstyles for wavy hair? glaze 1 742 04-12-2016 07:34 PM
Last Post: Wavesbro