Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stronger Hair - Scientific Essentials
10-15-2015, 02:01 PM
Stronger Hair - Scientific Essentials
Hi - new here and really into styling and wearing mine long at times. I am barely thinning but at times in summer or winter harsh weather my hair gets weaker and breaks and falls out easier.Big Grin
I started to use a physician made line - the doctor is big name in hair and saw him speak at a medical conference. The line (Scientific Essentials) has made it better and stronger but does anyone combine it with any vitamins or ingestibles that can help hair health? It already has biotin and some main technology that works great , but wondering if eating helps more as well.Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Stronger Hair - Scientific Essentials
(10-15-2015 02:01 PM)Jessie Wrote:  Hi - new here and really into styling and wearing mine long at times. I am barely thinning but at times in summer or winter harsh weather my hair gets weaker and breaks and falls out easier.Big Grin
I started to use a physician made line - the doctor is big name in hair and saw him speak at a medical conference. The line (Scientific Essentials) has made it better and stronger but does anyone combine it with any vitamins or ingestibles that can help hair health? It already has biotin and some main technology that works great , but wondering if eating helps more as well.Rolleyes

I believe eating well is the key factor... Eating foods rich in biotin, iron, zinc, etc... could help repair damaged roots and hair strands. Taking care of your scalp is also important. You need to eat foods rich in skin vitamins, like Vit C, E and D. Then the rest will follow... You don't need expensive hair treatment for that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is It OK To Mix Hair Products For A Stronger Hold? Freewheeler 0 417 11-23-2015 10:15 PM
Last Post: Freewheeler