Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straightening curly hair to do CR7 hairstyle without damage to my hair
08-24-2015, 03:07 PM
Straightening curly hair to do CR7 hairstyle without damage to my hair
Hey guys! I'm confused with how to straighten my curly short hair without using a hair straightener in a healthy way or using a hair product (a good one, no hair damage!) permanently or for a long time to do CR7's haircut.
Thanks all.
I need help badly!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Straightening curly hair to do CR7 hairstyle without damage to my hair
I'm also curious to know the answer to this. I've seen videos on youtube of a hair channel that does footballer's hairstyles and their model (who looks similar to CR7) has thick, black, curly/wavy hair. The comment section indicates that straightening serum is applied to his hair (after straightening it). I've never seen or heard of this serum and not sure how available this would be in Canada or the USA as a google search doesn't really show me any products like it. In the video, they apply what looks like hair dye, but it is this serum I described. I've seen some products come up, but nothing that looked like this.

Is there any way to straighten hair for longer periods of times without doing a Brazilian blowout? I assume there should be some sort of products out there that are not too damaging.

Are there any ways that do damage the hair, but not too badly?
09-14-2015, 02:18 PM
Always use a heat tamer before using a hair straightener on men's hair.
Forget about any "magic-miracle" hair products being sold by people on Youtube, the best hair product for straightening men's hair without damaging it is called a heat tamer. What a heat tamer does is protect the hair from the heat expelled by the hair straightener's iron plates (it gets extremely hot, that's how the hair is actually straightened).

You apply the heat tamer before straightening your hair with a heat straightens (also known as a flat iron). You can also use a heat tamer after straightening your hair so as to give your newly-straightened hair more shine and gloss. See the forum's list of hair products for men for the recommended heat tamer (also known as a heat-protecting product). You can use that recommended heat tamer after straightening your hair with the hair straightener and it will make your hair looks more naturally straightened and glossier, which is always a good thing.

Bear in mind that while you can use that recommended heat tamer after straightening your hair for better aesthetics, you must use that recommended heat tamer before using the hair straightener as applying the hat tamer prior to straightening the hair is what protects the hair from damage.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 325 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 293 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 14,059 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  curly super dry bush type unshiny hair shau1203 0 272 08-09-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: shau1203