Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight hair with volume product problems to hold hairstyles
10-07-2015, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 02:39 PM by confused.)
Straight hair with volume product problems to hold hairstyles
I don't know what is wrong with my hair... I know that it is straight but it has no natural hold.. If i add gel it gets wet and bunches up just like i would go under water with my hair... It is really soft and when i do put my hair up it looks horrible because you can see every separate strand of hair.

My hair holds up for maybe 2 hours and then returns to how it looks regularly like there was no product in it and gets all fluffy and layered... My hair i naturally dried with like a towel or just outside (i will provide pictures) and it looks very layered but i don't know why? Is this damaged hair or am i just not meant to have cool hair that i can style?

By the way i got a haircut 2 weeks ago... I could lift my hair in the front with a fan and a little American Crew fiber but in around 5 days it returned to its messed-up self... Please help me i really want to be able to style my hair... If you need any more pictures or anything i will provide them as long as i get the answers please.

P.S. When i use a fan it feels all dried and i'm 13... Sometimes like 2 or 3 hair strands fall out because i try to style it everyday and probably over dry my hair...for the last week i haven't been using shampoo everyday like i have before... I'm trying to use it less... Please help. I have about 2 inches on the top and maybe 1/4 of an inch on the sides and back, but it sucks.

i don't know how to add images, someone please tell me, i will post pictures.... All layered and messed up with no natural hold and no hold from gel, hairspray, hair wax, the American Crew fiber wax after 2 hours of applying product... I'm 13 years old.

Edit: Oops, American Crew fiber is the American Crew fiber with a matte finish and low shine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Straight hair with volume product problems to hold hairstyles
My hair has no fullness.. It's thin and soft and you can see every separate hair strand when i use a fan to make it stand up.
10-15-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: Straight hair with volume product problems to hold hairstyles
http:// postimg. org / image/ ezhgx9s6n/
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New hairstyle for straight hair - Quiff or long hairstyles? Wayne Baskin 0 278 09-23-2016 09:22 AM
Last Post: Wayne Baskin
  Hair Too Straight and Thick! Want Natural Combover Hairstyle StraightHairProblems 0 387 09-06-2016 03:15 AM
Last Post: StraightHairProblems
  How to style fluffy curly hair into soft straight hairstyle MustafaZorrok 0 389 06-28-2016 03:25 PM
Last Post: MustafaZorrok
  want to hold aventador 0 234 05-29-2016 06:09 AM
Last Post: aventador