Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight hair has turned curly, advice on how to style it?
09-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Wink Straight hair has turned curly, advice on how to style it?
Hi guys. My first post on the "men's hair forum website"!!

Right, the issue is my hair Big GrinBig Grin. For around a year now it has become increasingly curlier and i am unable to style it how i used to be able to. The style i had before was a simple combover, but now if i were to have a shower and shampoo my hair, it would be straight but within 20mins my hair would dry up and curl.

I have used all the generic straightening shampoos and conditioners but none of them really work. For the past couple of months i shampoo just once a week. Blush
I don't use any products on my hair or any hair straighteners as i feel it would make my hair more brittle. To me my hair looks dry, brittle and flat.

So my questions are... what is my hair type now? what should i do with my hair? how can i style it?

Now i would like to say that i don't mind my newfound hair type (curly) but i am also open to other options and general guidance!!

Thank you. ShyShy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Product and haircut advice needed it Jrt0808 0 101 10-08-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jrt0808
  Looking for advice with medium/long hair shenefbs 0 96 10-07-2016 08:53 PM
Last Post: shenefbs
Star Curtains hair style or bowl haircut, which hairstyle is better? MrPinkLipstick 1 162 10-06-2016 11:49 AM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  How to get straight hair from curly hair for men - Options Itsmelook 37 80,338 10-03-2016 08:50 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist