Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Carell and Jim Carrey with long hair - Pictures
02-26-2014, 03:18 PM
Steve Carell and Jim Carrey with long hair - Pictures
Dunno if any of you have watched The Incredible Burt Wonderstone but in that movie Jim Carrey has long hair. Seeing Jim Carrey with long hair was quite a site and i was watching the movie today so i thought what the heck why not then post pictures of Jim Carrey long hair Big Grin btw in the movie Steve Carell has long hair too which really changes his appearance and for the good imo so here it goes. The fist pictures are of Carrey then the last couple of pictures are of Carell.

[Image: burtwonderstone1220102121.jpeg]

[Image: 606953_026.jpg]

[Image: BurtWonderstone-1.jpg]

[Image: jim-carrey-set-burt-wonderstone-09.jpg]

[Image: jim-carrey-set-burt-wonderstone-02.jpg]

[Image: bw3.jpg]

Steve Carell

[Image: incredible_burt_wonderstone_t.jpg]

[Image: video-movies-wonderston-031513-articleLarge.jpg]

[Image: Steve-Carell-Films-Burt-Wonderstone-in-L...00x450.jpg]

[Image: Burt-Wonderstone-Box-Office_510x317.jpg]

[Image: Incredible-Burt-Wonderstone-Poster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Steve Carell and Jim Carrey with long hair - Pictures
Very well spotted, Alex!

I have not seen the movie although I believe I had come across a couple pictures of Jim Carrey's long hair. However, what i wasn't aware was that this was for a specific movie and much less was I expecting Steve Carell with long hair!

This picture is just priceless LOL

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 5,965 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 1,752 03-27-2016 03:22 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Matt Bomer hair, hairstyles and haircuts - Guide with Pictures, Tips and Products Jurgen 7 65,284 12-14-2015 10:33 AM
Last Post: Idar G
  Cesc Fabregas hair loss and balding pictures Jurgen 11 24,211 11-18-2015 11:33 AM
Last Post: Super-Zen