Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stephan El Shaarawy hairstyles, haircuts and hair guide with pictures
12-29-2013, 12:45 PM
Stephan El Shaarawy hairstyles, haircuts and hair guide with pictures
Let's specifically discuss Stephan El Shaarawy's hairstyles, haircuts and hair in this thread. Feel free to post more pictures of his hair in this thread.

Stephan El Shaarawy (full name: Stephan Kareem El Shaarawy) is an Italian football player who plays for Milan and who is known for his crazy hairstyles and especially his epic Mohawk hairstyle. El Shaarawy was born in 1992 so he is still a young guy experimenting with many hairstyles and haircuts, similar to Neymar and his hairstyles. El Shaarawy has actually been called the "Neymar of Italy" because both players share the same creative playing style and the same love for creative hairstyles, sometimes these hairstyles being frankly stupid lol but they earn a lot of money and they have beautiful women 24/7 so who am I to judge their hair? Big Grin

Ok so Stephan El Shaarawy has a preference for a Mohawk hairstyle but he also has tried other hairstyles especially shaggy cuts and messy hairstyles. He also likes to keep the sides shaved or buzzed very short, usually in a high fade. I will know post all of Stephan El Shaarawy's hairstyles and haircuts over the years and then recommend at the end the hair products for each hairstyle or cut.

Stephan El Shaarawy Mohawk hairstyle
This is the dude's favourite hairstyle Big Grin see also the 1st attached picture of his Mohawk when he met the Pope and the 2nd attached picture of his Mohawk with a very long crazy length!

[Image: 134166_heroa.jpg]

[Image: rpQKgsi.jpg]

Stephan El Shaarawy Mohawk hairstyle with shaved lines

[Image: 532058_537077632992340_1502552676_n.jpg]

Stephan El Shaarawy Shaggy haircut with high fade

[Image: c1a6b8f1bef8c0bd7.png]

Stephan El Shaarawy undercut with shaggy cut on the top done in a brush up messy style
Similar to the previous hairstyle but the haircut is an undercut not a high fade.

[Image: et2PP1z.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: Stephan El Shaarawy hairstyles, haircuts and hair guide with pictures
More pictures for this guide.

Stephan El Shaarawy temple fade haircut with messy top

[Image: Stephan-El-Shaarawy-headi-008.jpg]

Stephan El Shaarawy Mohawk hairstyle with 2 step undercut haircut

[Image: Stephan+El+Shaarawy+Italy+Training+Sessi...8lFu5l.jpg]

Stephan El Shaarawy faux hawk hairstyle
See the attached picture. The faux hawk was the early stage hairstyle before the epic Mohawk. He was just transitioning Big Grin

Stephan El Shaarawy reverse Ivy League haircut with brush up top
In this haircut, the hair is tapered in length towards the front and not towards the back like in a classic Ivy League haircut. Rare haircut indeed!

[Image: Stephan-El-Shaarawy-es-la-gran_541767007...00_640.jpg]

Stephan El Shaarawy ashtray hairstyle with faux hawk
I am not joking that is the name of the hairstyle in mediterranean countries like Italy and Spain Big GrinBig Grin It used to be very popular in the 90s with young spanish and italian men!
Only someone like Mr. El Shaarawy would revive the ashtray hairstyle lol

[Image: el-shaarawy.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Hair products for Stephan El Shaarawy hairstyles and haircuts
In general the hair products for all his hairstyles and haircuts are the foundation of the rest of men's hairstyles and haircuts. If you don't have any of the mentioned hair products or need more then click the links to read more about the products in Amazon and buy them at the lowest prices online!

Mohawk
For the mohawk you will need a high quality hair clipper and hair gel and hair spray to keep the crest solid and up all the time. You will also need a high quality hair straightener if you don t have straight hair.
See this cordless high quality hair clipper that will clip any hair no matter how thick! It comes with lots of extras and even a hard protective case.
See this high quality hair straightener that will straighten your hair fast and stylish. Get this heat protectant to coat your hair with before starting to straighten your Mohawk hair with the hair straightener.
See this hair gel
See this hair spray
See this men's comb with handle
See this high quality safety razor: in case you want to have the sides and back of your head totally shaved, then use the safety razor in the link too. Also get these 50 extra blades which come in packs of 10 (so 5 packs), the blades are double edge platinum ones so perfect for a close shave.

For the other hairstyles you really just need the hair products recommended above Smile tho you can also get this hair wax for the ashtray hairstyle and also this hair mousse for making the mohawk look more flexible. Lastly if u like to make your hairstyles big including the Mohawk, then get this hair dryer to blow dry your hair and make it look bigger!
12-29-2013, 03:38 PM
Jurgen, you were on a roll today, I say! Cool

I had seen and heard about Stephan El Shaarawy but, considering I am not as much of a football fan as some of you guys in the forum, I wasn't aware that the kid had sported so many hairstyles!

Looks like he is close to becoming another hairtstyle icon like Neymar. Cristiano Ronaldo is no longer surprising us with some sharp undercuts and the likes, and he didn't end up growing the Mohawk we thought he would be growing so Ronaldo grew out of the "crazy hairstyles" stage already. In other words, there's now one spot free in the football world for another hairstyle diva LOL

Going to post another Mohawk hairstyle of this guy, he obviously takes his Mohawks serious! Not to mention the reverse Ivy League you posted above almost killed me when I saw it LOL

[Image: stephan-el-shaarawy-442878.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-30-2013, 10:44 AM
Going to post some more pictures of El Shaarawy to our big collection already. The dude is Neymar 2 when it comes to hairstyles, no doubts Cool

[Image: article-2466036-18D38A5900000578-224_634x733.jpg]

[Image: stephan-el-shaarawy_333586.jpg]

[Image: Stephan-El-Shaarawy.jpg]

[Image: El%20Shaarawy%20via%20AC%20Milan%20YouTube.JPG]

Damn, for a second I thought he was growing a straight hair High Top Fade here:

[Image: Stephan-El-Shaarawy_2853371.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-02-2014, 10:49 PM
This guy's hair is amazing, such a great talent for Milan!
03-11-2014, 03:54 PM
I actually like his hairstyle for some reason lol, I'm not saying that because I had this hairstyle during the summer a few few years ago during my teens lol it's looks like something from Jersey Shore, ok the hairstyle might look terrible to most people but it looks like it been professionaly done
03-11-2014, 04:06 PM
(03-11-2014 03:54 PM)shane88 Wrote:  I actually like his hairstyle for some reason lol, I'm not saying that because I had this hairstyle during the summer a few few years ago during my teens lol it's looks like something from Jersey Shore, ok the hairstyle might look terrible to most people but it looks like it been professionaly done

I hear you. Even the worst of hairstyles or haircuts can look decent if it was done by a professional and if it suits the guy and his hair type.

Which hairstyle of El Shaarawy are you talking about, by the way? Are you talking about the pseudo temple fade one below (we call it the Sonic the Hedgehog haircut)? That one requires a good professional (barber or hairdresser) as getting the taper to go forward as opposed to backward (e.g. an Ivy League haircut) is tricky.

[Image: stephan-el-shaarawy_333586.jpg]

03-11-2014, 04:19 PM
The Sonic The Hedgehog haircut (not sure what u would fully call it) is slightly shorter at the front and longer towards the back,
03-11-2014, 04:22 PM
(03-11-2014 04:19 PM)shane88 Wrote:  The Sonic The Hedgehog haircut (not sure what u would fully call it) is slightly shorter at the front and longer towards the back,

Yes, that one. Did your hairdresser/barber address the haircut by any special name? These types of haircuts tend to be quite experimental in nature so their names tend to vary quite a bit (same happens with all the fade haircuts).

03-11-2014, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 04:35 PM by shane88.)
Haha it was about 8 years ago I had it done for the summer holidays, I said I wanted it clippered (a no 2 or 3, can't fully remember) on the back and sides, then the top I said I wanted to be able to spike like a mohawk and have it shorter at the front than the back so I can play around with it, to be honest the hairdressers did a really top job on it but it looked horrible on me (looking back on it but it's kinda the crazy things you like to do as kids) and it didn't last long, probably a month at the max lol
03-11-2014, 04:58 PM
(03-11-2014 04:33 PM)shane88 Wrote:  Haha it was about 8 years ago I had it done for the summer holidays, I said I wanted it clippered (a no 2 or 3, can't fully remember) on the back and sides, then the top I said I wanted to be able to spike like a mohawk and have it shorter at the front than the back so I can play around with it, to be honest the hairdressers did a really top job on it but it looked horrible on me (looking back on it but it's kinda the crazy things you like to do as kids) and it didn't last long, probably a month at the max lol

LOL!

Yeah, like I said, those tend to be very in situ haircuts where the barber or hairdresser will listen to what you said and apply some creativity to your instructions and the vision of the final look of your hair. In hindsight, the idea you proposed was interesting as it could have looked good as a Mohawk, kind of like El Shaarawy, but then a crest would be more ideal instead of the whole of the top of the head being done in such a taper.

I know quite a few guys in the male fashion industry who have Mohawks following the length taper format you mentioned, and it actually doesn't look bad, but again, they have actual crests and not just the whole of the top of the head with such a length format. Although these same guys tend to be the kind of guys who try all kind of haircuts so I am used to seeing them with crazy hair anyway (plus I see a lot of crazy hairstyles on a daily basis anyhow, so I am used to them).

I actually praise El Shaarawy for coming up with wholly different mens hairstyles. Soccer players in Europe are trendsetters and eventually the innovative hair styles and haircuts they get do eventually trickle down to mainstream society and mainly to young men in many Euro countries.

Classic examples of trendsetter soccer players are Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Sergio Ramos (for good or bad LOL) and Fabio Coentrao (whom all play for Real Madrid LOL). I think Jurgen mentioned at some point that the Barcelona guys (crowd, not players) are always making jokes about the fashion extravaganza of the Real Madrid dudes. And I've also heard that it's the same in Italy between A.C. Milan (for whom El Shaarawy plays for, they're the rich boys) and Inter de Milan (they are the working class guys). Any Italian forum members or those who know about this feel free to correct me (I will admit my soccer knowledge is quite bad Big Grin).

03-11-2014, 05:15 PM
That's a very good effort, your spot on and you actually know more football than you think, yeah Madrid are the trend setter in football they probably the biggest football club in the world, when you have Cristano Ronaldo it's hard not too and players like Ramos, Coentrao, Bale do indeed help the cause

I gladly safe to say I will not return to this hairstyle anytime soon or in the future lol
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 406 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,562 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,134 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,266 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_