Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefan Jovetic hair, how to get curly hair like his?
05-17-2014, 02:49 PM
Stefan Jovetic hair, how to get curly hair like his?
Okay so this what I presume is his natural hair:

[Image: stevan-jovetic-short-hair-tu4e3ddc.jpg]

Him with curly hair

[Image: 63157_heroa.jpg]

Just wanted to know if I was to grow my hair like that, would it be natural that it would curl or would I have to do it myself
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Stefan Jovetic hair, how to get curly hair like his?
sorry for this but bump
06-25-2014, 12:43 PM
It depends on your hair type as Stefan Jovetic has wavy hair and thus his hair forms those wavy curly shapes when it grows long. If you have read the ISEZ hair type guide from Rogelio Samson (the official hair type guide for men) or read The Men's Hair Book (also by Rogelio Samson), you will learn that wavy hair is a very peculiar type of hair. When it is short (like in the first picture), wavy hair looks straight, even though it will be curling (making the wavy shape). However, when wavy hair is long, it will show its true follicular nature by means of having wave-like shapes.

If you wanted to know if your hair would have the same curly hair as Stefan Jovetic, then you would need to know your hair type. Do you have any idea as to your hair type?

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-02-2014, 04:51 PM
(06-25-2014 12:43 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  It depends on your hair type as Stefan Jovetic has wavy hair and thus his hair forms those wavy curly shapes when it grows long. If you have read the ISEZ hair type guide from Rogelio Samson (the official hair type guide for men) or read The Men's Hair Book (also by Rogelio Samson), you will learn that wavy hair is a very peculiar type of hair. When it is short (like in the first picture), wavy hair looks straight, even though it will be curling (making the wavy shape). However, when wavy hair is long, it will show its true follicular nature by means of having wave-like shapes.

If you wanted to know if your hair would have the same curly hair as Stefan Jovetic, then you would need to know your hair type. Do you have any idea as to your hair type?

not at all, btw thanks for the info very interesting
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to use hair trimmer for a hair thinning haircut? Lorenn 3 1,447 06-02-2016 02:35 PM
Last Post: claus
  Growing Man Bun Hairstyle with Short Wavy Curly Hair and Puffy thickheadedandhaired 3 1,368 05-02-2016 04:24 PM
Last Post: Refrusloi
  Differences Between Thick Hair and Thin Hair? GoodHair 10 30,259 12-18-2015 08:30 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  How to turn Curly hair into Straight hair? Straightening tips joserijo 1 1,240 09-25-2015 11:30 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum