Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started my journey on self-hair cut ....
10-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Started my journey on self-hair cut ....
It was simply a question of shaving the head or going for self hair cut. As i get older, there is not much hair left, and the barbers i go to were not doing a good job, even at $25 a cut. You would think it would be easy to do a good job, given the amount of hair on my head, and my hair cuts take only 15 mins of a barber's time. Got tired of paying tips for it, and decided to try my own cut.

So far i have done 3 haircuts with my Wahl 79300-400 Color Pro clipper. My 3rd one yesterday was the best haircut i have had in a decade !! I will have to post more in another post, cause this is intro thread.

Wish i had come to this forum decades ago, and saved thousands (over time). But, now i have time and this is possible. Cheers everyone.
Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Started my journey on self-hair cut ....
BTW, I tried to post another message just now, and found that i am not able to. I suspect it is because my account is new ? I have already clicked on the activation link, and it says my account is active. So, why can't i post ? When i click on "new thread" i get error message. (I read the thread titled "read before you post", which mentions nothing about what the process is for a new member).

Thanks for replies. I am hoping to get a post in tonight Sad
10-03-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Started my journey on self-hair cut ....
OK, found the answer to my own question, by reading the FAQ. I need atleast 11 posts, in order to start a thread. So, i can not start a new thread until then. Wanted to post it here, in case some other newbie has the same problem like me.

A feedback from a newbie to admins ....... It would be good to make a table of posts needed (in order to qualify for a certain action, like .... New Thread), and make this table part of "READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST" sticky, because that is all i read, the first time around, when i joined this forum. Simple *READ THIS FAQ* link, does not attract attention of a newbie.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Excited for the Journey! gravity1690 1 477 07-05-2015 10:02 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Wink New Member's Hair Journey breadcrumbz 1 571 03-16-2015 07:27 AM
Last Post: Jurgen
  Curly Journey helpmyhairhelp 0 589 07-07-2014 10:06 PM
Last Post: helpmyhairhelp