Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somewhere between short and long..
11-14-2015, 09:30 PM
Somewhere between short and long..
I used to have really really long hair, but I decided it was time for a change and I saw a hairstyle in a movie that was still kind of long-ish and I thought it would be perfect for me, so I took a picture in to a salon and had it cut. This is the picture I brought in... oops I guess it won't let me. Well, just google "David Bowie in Zoolander."

I thought the stylist did a pretty good job, but my hair is thinner and fluffier than David Bowie's hair, so it doesn't really lay down in the same way. But the funny thing is, I noticed that my hair looks more the way I want it to look after I go a few days without washing it. I'm assuming it's a result of the natural oils that build up over time. So my question is, how can I get the same result without having dirty hair? I don't know much about hair products. Is there something I can put in my hair that won't make it stiff or oily? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is the best product for short/faded hairstyle? willhtun 1 300 07-21-2016 09:50 AM
Last Post: willhtun
  hair product for long straightened hair SAMCRO 1 245 04-06-2016 04:18 PM
Last Post: SAMCRO
  Need product for long relaxed hair CanYouHairMe? 0 269 03-22-2016 03:28 PM
Last Post: CanYouHairMe?
  Product for long Asian hair Arkana 0 359 02-01-2016 06:38 PM
Last Post: Arkana