Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some advice on my fine straight hair
07-08-2015, 08:21 AM
Some advice on my fine straight hair
Hi friends!

So my hair is a nightmare to style. I took some pictures straight out of the shower. As you can see my hair grows straight forward, and I have a hard time getting any volume to it. I didn't have the possibility to style it, but I usually blow-dry and style it to the left using mousse and wax. Like this.

Well.. at least I try to do that since my arch enemies The Whorl and his twin brother won't cooperate. They (or is it just one?) grow to the right, while my bangs (fringe) grows to the left. I've tried to grow my hair a bit longer and then style it something like this. But my whorls simply can't be styled with a backslick.

Do you have any advice on what haircut would fit me? I'd like to keep some of the length since I look terrible with too short hair. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Ouch, I wasn't allowed to post links just yet. Is there a way around the 50 posts limit?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need Some Advice Camden 0 76 11-25-2016 06:15 PM
Last Post: Camden
  Product and haircut advice needed it Jrt0808 0 174 10-08-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jrt0808
  Looking for advice with medium/long hair shenefbs 0 187 10-07-2016 08:53 PM
Last Post: shenefbs
  How to get straight hair from curly hair for men - Options Itsmelook 37 89,582 10-03-2016 08:50 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist