Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small temples?! Help with hair loss at young age and products
04-22-2015, 02:59 PM
Small temples?! Help with hair loss at young age and products
Hey fellows!

So today I was looking at my hair and found small temples

Im only 17 and my father isnt bald. I have 2 brothers WHO dont have temples at All. I Havel been using a pretty cheap gel admittedly. However one temple is bigger than the other. When I pull my hair I don't lose Any. Also I don't notice hairless above 100 actually. I have been also blowdrying my hair right after applying gel or wax(maybe that's an issue). My hair is very thick, I don't want to lose it . My grandad from mothers side suffered from hair loss but from my fathers side not. I stopped using wax and stuff and I can see small hairs on my temples. Will those grow or am I doomed Sad

Thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Small temples?! Help with hair loss at young age and products
I don't think using hair gel or blowdrying your hair is an issue that causes hair loss or anything on your temples. I have been using blowdryers and hair gel for over 15 years without any issues. I have a son who is of your same age and I let him use a blowdryer and hair gel and he has a lion's mane which girls love.

I don't understand what you would mean with small temples. Can you post any pictures of your hairline to see what your issue is? I think you need to have your account upgraded if you're new to the forum but mine was upgraded as soon as I joined by a moderator so that I could post pics. I'm sure a moderator will upgrade yours as I really can't understand what you're trying to say and I don't mean this in any patronizing manner. I think pics always help in this forum and most guys post pics from what I've seen. Hopefully you can post some.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help with styling products for Caesar haircut - Hayden Cassidy hairstyle KIERANHIN95 1 356 07-01-2016 06:59 AM
Last Post: KIERANHIN95
  How to make hair curly from wavy hair without products? Labidad 0 364 04-16-2016 06:05 AM
Last Post: Labidad
  Growing thin long hair to a man bun, what products to use? Kvaaen 1 2,067 09-27-2015 02:29 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Scalp Psoriasis and Seborrhoeic dermatitis with hair loss? Jonny 0 503 08-16-2015 12:47 PM
Last Post: Jonny