Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slash Amazing Curls \m/
06-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Slash Amazing Curls \m/
Here is my guitar idol, former member of Guns N Roses and famous rock artist SLASH ! His special hair gave him that cool rocking 80's image, sometimes with a top hat.
As he says on the book, they lived like wild animals, Sex Drugs and RockNRoll lifestyle. I wonder how his hair looked that good without any care at all.

[Image: slash.jpeg]
[Image: 1755d42d23ea8f0a34fbbaa4349ecba1.jpg]
[Image: internet-truths-funny-121.jpeg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Slash Amazing Curls \m/
That's a great post about Slash, Reaper!

Actually, you will be surprised at how far the rockstars went to sport epic hair. After all, hair has been one of the main assets of a rockstar and especially so in the 1980s where "big hair" among men (and women) was all the rage. Slash wasn't the only rockstar with big hair but he certainly has some of the most impressive culy manes out there.

Last but not least, it is known that rock stars also used hair extensions, clip-in hair and wigs Big Grin 2/3 of men go bald by age 60 and about half are going bald by age 40 (and earlier). Couple that with the use of heavy amounts of alcohol, drugs, stress and sleep deprivation and you have a recipe for walking zombies with bad hair. Must be said though, that some men are just born with great hair that is immune to abuse, and I have a feeling Slash was one of them.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Bug Help defining curls in Coiled/Kinky Hair PersonaSound 0 256 06-11-2016 09:38 AM
Last Post: PersonaSound
  Can long wavy hair for men be colored? 12 inch wavy curls! Floriant 1 869 09-25-2015 10:16 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Curly hair products for men to make curls soft and smooth? Johnny Hannivore 0 1,082 09-07-2015 06:30 AM
Last Post: Johnny Hannivore
  Making Frizzy Curls straighter with hair texturizer?? Jj1010 1 1,072 08-29-2015 12:33 PM
Last Post: Panther