Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skrillex hair got too long, not a Skrillex haircut anymore
06-25-2015, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2015 07:47 AM by Mane Man.)
Skrillex hair got too long, not a Skrillex haircut anymore
Dang that hair of Skrillex has gotten longer. The Skrillex haircut was supposed to be a shorter length but Skrillex's hair is now to his chest. See this picture.

[Image: f9Bmr4M.jpg]

I am a fan of his music and of dubstep music, not so much of a fan of Skrillex himself. I find it interesting how long hair is "growing" into celebrity dudes and the hair of Skrillex is going into the really long category. I wonder if Skrillex is going to keep growing his hair longer. Maybe to his waist as I also intend to grow my hair to that length?? Big Grin

There's even a forum thread dedicated to the Skrillex haircut! http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...w-to-do-it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Skrillex hair got too long, not a Skrillex haircut anymore
Yeah i do know for sure that Skrillex is growing his hair longer. I have met him once at an after party but i know a couple of his close friends. One of them told me that Skrillex is planning to grow his hair longer until he gets bored out of it and then shave it all off if he can according to his public image and his fans.

I trust this guy as we're related and he told me that Skrillex would have cut his hair sooner if it wasn't because his fans love his hair as in Skrillex would not be Skrillex if he didn't have that long hair undercut. But he is getting tired of it and just growing it since it's the only hairstyle option that he has as his record label have told him that cutting his hair short or shaving it all off like he wants would take a toll on his popularity.
In the EDM scene it isn't just about the music but about the looks and about the trends. Skrillex did get the hipster undercut going and the whole long hair going so he is seen as a messiah to the choppy long hair undercut. If he cuts his long hair then everyone would be like 'Wtf' dude. He's a small guy so imagine without all his hair bulk. No one would take him serious haha

He's a nice guy though, really chilled and not a diva like some of the other guys in the EDM scene like Deadmau5. Man that guy is a douche and so is David Guetta.
06-28-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Skrillex hair got too long, not a Skrillex haircut anymore
What the hell?? I heard that same rumor two weeks ago about Skrillex having issues with his hair and with the record company. They won't let him chop it all off. I'm not into EDM or dub-step but I have a friend who's an event promoter who gets to party with bands and whatever famous Dj is in town. He mentioned that casually so I didn't pick up on it much but it was something around Skrillex being totally different with short hair. When you think of Skrillex you think of that little guy with the long funky hair and hipster glasses making noise -- sorry but I call dub-step "noise" lol...

If Skrillex were to chop his long mane it would be like Samson losing his strength through a haircut. I will admit that there are a few tracks that I like from Skrillex but it gets too repetitive for me after a while. I would still listen to his tracks if they were fresh enough for me whether Skrillex was bald, had a shaved head or had longer hair to his knees. I don't think his groupies would agree though.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 132 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 405 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 459 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,526 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum