Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoulder Length Dreadlocks Hairstyle Inspiration (pictures)
02-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Shoulder Length Dreadlocks Hairstyle Inspiration (pictures)
Let's use this thread as a collection of shoulder length men's dreadlocks. Dreadlocks aka locks or "dreads" can be of any length although most of the time men wear dreadlocks that are of a very long length. Aesthetically-wise, it can be argued which length fits dreadlocks better, so, in order to provide more range of styles to you folks and have an idea of which length you' prefer, we're going to make this thread a shoulder length dread lock style thread.

For other dreadlock lengths, you can post in our dreadlocks for men thread.

[Image: caf22181576d1651b8a44458bd9ddeff.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Shoulder Length Dreadlocks Hairstyle Inspiration (pictures)
Ye I also think length to shoulders is perfect length for dreadlocks & most hair types for men. Longer than shoulder length and the hair can make most men lose masculinity in appearance. Its a good choice if you want hair longer than shoulder length but it can impact the aesthetics of the hair style in most men.
02-10-2014, 05:10 PM
I was remembering I had seen Lenny Kravitz dreadlocks to shoulder length but could not remember where I saw it, suddenly now I remembered! Big Grin
It was for the "Fields of joy" single in 1991 where Lenny Kravitz hairstyle is shoulder length locks. Looks really cool, more evidence that growing to the shoulders is the perfect length for men's dreadlock styles!

[Image: Lenny_Kravitz_Fields_of_Joy_cover.jpg]

02-14-2014, 05:44 PM
Lenny Kravitz is certainly a natural hair and locks icon, J!

Was browsing today through some NFL database when I found this man: Trevor Laws. He too sports long dreadlocks to shoulder length. Not the most good-looking guy in town, but the hairstyle itself looks good.

Trevor Laws shoulder-length dreads

[Image: 0.jpg]

[Image: IUOK0eb.jpg]

[Image: trevor-laws-22030730.jpg]

[Image: 8e593251e301f2182187de2b965b44d3_0_20091...-47-47.jpg]

[Image: b1AgE44.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Snoop Dogg dreadlocks hairstyle pictures aka Snoop Lion Freddie 2 5,741 08-03-2015 05:54 AM
Last Post: BillyTheMan
  Natural hairstyle name of this type of braids for men? Africa 2 2,346 07-01-2015 09:40 AM
Last Post: Sunset
  The Range of Afro Hairstyles for Black Men in 1970s Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 2,205 03-28-2015 09:54 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Photo Natural Hair Men Pictures - Big Afro Hairstyles and Long Curly Styles TheMensHairForum 1 5,460 03-28-2015 08:00 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum