Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I go to a Barber or Hair Salon for this Neymar haircut?
06-12-2015, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 09:28 PM by EhNeymar!.)
Should I go to a Barber or Hair Salon for this Neymar haircut?
Hello all, my first post here! Can I be enabled to post pictures please, I need to show the cut I'd like to get, but can't post it. But anyway a little background before the images.

I have type IV curly hair, in other words curly, or in other other words afro hair. So i thought that I'd try something new, I've had afros, cornrows, and other types of hair before... so now I decided to relax it.

I'd like to have this type of haircut done, now that my hair is straight, So should I go to a hair salon or a barber for this?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INCOMING ANSWERS!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2015, 07:53 AM
Go to a hair salon if you want to get your hair in any of Neymar's hairstyles!
I've upgraded your account so that you can post pictures. So essentially you now have relaxed hair as in straight hair, right? Or is it more on the wavy side or Type I-II curls since you're using the curl type guide from The Curly Hair Book?

If you haven't done so already, then have a look at our huge Neymar's hairstyles and haircuts thread as it's full of Neymar's latest hairstyles as well as his historic haircuts. The general consensus is that Neymar calmed himself down with his hairstyles upon arriving to FC Barcelona as, prior to his arrival, he used to sport some pretty extreme haircuts while playing in the Brazilian league. We've also covered these extreme hairstyles of his in that linked thread, and some of those styles are hilarious.

Neymar also has curly hair and he keeps it straightened. One thing to mention in case you didn't know it already. In fact, he has the same curls as yours (Type IV curls).

Considering that the range of Neymar's haircuts is quite extensive and many of his cuts are not easy, I'd recommend that you visit a hip and trendy hair salon in your town instead of a barbershop. Hair salons are usually way more acquainted with cutting hair in complex shapes, although the new generation of barbers in the United States and Europe is catching up.

As we always advise, it's imperative that you take a picture of the haircut of Neymar that you want to get. You can do so by either printing it out or just showing it in your cellphone. Heck, you may even take your laptop with you to show the haircut picture if you can't get it onto your phone!

Now that I've upgraded your account, go ahead and post the haircut pictures of Neymar that you want to use as reference for your own haircut.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 290 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 194 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 221 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 21,054 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum