Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Use Brazilian Keratin To Straighten Hair?
12-22-2016, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2016 08:57 PM by freestylpolaris.)
Should I Use Brazilian Keratin To Straighten Hair?
Hi everyone.

I found a Brazilian keratin product on Amazon for $60 with decent reviews and I am interested. If you search for: 'Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment 300ml Professional Complex Bottle' you can see it.

Has anyone used it? Or have any recommendations on self-keratin treatments in general? Is it very tough to do yourself?

I am going on a euro trip for a month with a girl I'm really in to and don't want to deal with worrying about straightening my hair. It is especially worrisome because we are staying in hostels meaning public bathrooms shared with 20+ people at times, sometimes no electricity outlets, sometimes no mirrors even.

I have short-medium length wavy, thick, dry hair. Without using my straighter and pomade it basically clumps up into a wavy, dry, thick afro looking mess. I usually only straighten my bangs, the pomade takes care of the rest. Sometimes will throw on a winter beanie to flatten and neaten it even more. I'm really self conscious about myself when my hair is like this and want to look and feel my best for this trip.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Brazilian blowout vs hair relaxer for men - Difference? Refrusloi 2 1,173 10-19-2016 07:56 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  How to straighten wavy hair MPrince 0 503 08-20-2016 08:35 AM
Last Post: MPrince
Bug Keratin for Smoothing my hair AhmedGassama 1 425 08-13-2016 02:35 PM
Last Post: AhmedGassama
  Products to thin thick hair, fight frizz and straighten curls? Youngboy 1 805 07-02-2015 02:29 PM
Last Post: Panther