Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shortest Beard/Stubble Trimmer Recommendation
01-28-2018, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2018 05:37 PM by jduque_99.)
Shortest Beard/Stubble Trimmer Recommendation
Hello everyone.

Let me start by saying that I have read many posts and reviews without having any success finding answers to my questions.

I currently acquired a Philips Norelco 5100 beard trimmer. I don't use any of the combs and use the metal blade directly on the skin. I like that this trimmer has rounded blade tips to prevent skin irritation. I have used it a few times already and it really does not catch the skin or causes any irritation, but I don't feel it cuts my stubble close enough for my taste.

I was wondering if any of you guys could recommend or shine in on which of the available beard/stubble trimmers available out there gives the shortest trim when using the blade directly on the skin without catching the skin or causing irritation?

Also, just wondering if anyone knows. How does the Philips Norelco 5100 Beard Trimmer compares in terms of shortness and skin irritation using the blade directly on the skin when compared to the "Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer ER-GB40-S" or the "Wahl - Lithium Ion All-In-One Trimmer" ?

Finally. How about the Philips Norelco One blade. Does it really get that much closer to the skin without causing irritation to justify getting it instead of any of the previous others and having to replace blades every so often?

Thanks in advance for any input provided.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Clippers cut beard but not hair Duhjoker 0 46 05-03-2018 12:31 AM
Last Post: Duhjoker
  Which trimmer is better? blair99 2 689 11-01-2017 10:12 AM
Last Post: ceyyto
  Andis Phat Master hair trimmer opinions vs Fade Master clipper Bryan USA 1 771 01-07-2017 06:12 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Review of Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer A London Barber 0 706 10-26-2016 03:50 PM
Last Post: A London Barber