Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short haircut advice for guy with oblong face? Please help
08-09-2015, 03:42 AM
Short haircut advice for guy with oblong face? Please help
Hi friends! Do you have any advice on what short haircut would fit me and my oblong face?
I am really struggling to find out. I have an oblong face and head, and I want a short length haircut for men.
Thanks...

THIS IS MY HEAD:

[Image: Axp7Rk0.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Short haircut advice for guy with oblong face? Please help
Anyone? Please help ...
08-23-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Short haircut advice for guy with oblong face? Please help
Hey man! My face is a bit like yours, long and thin, except mine's maybe a bit less thinner than yours. Here's my advice, forget the undercuts, as they add too much length on top and you'd have to shave the sides, your head would look like a wooden plank! I think a haircut that features short sides, not shaved, not buzzed, just short sides and a top that's a bit longer will suit perfectly, make sure to add a bit volume next to your forehead though, like a mountain man haircut.

You can do that or, you can try what I want to try, the Warhawk (see my post, it's recent), which is like a military mohawk, mostly famous because of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's character John ''Soap'' MacTavish. I have 2 photos who show all angles on my thread. I believe that that kind of mohawks will make your head look larger, since they're thin, proportions, you know! So, to sum it all up, you either go typical guy with a typical haircut, brushed down your head and forward and spiking a bit near your forehead, maybe let the beard grow too, or you can just go radical and get yourself a Warhawk like I said.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Salvaging a too-short cut aimsme 0 50 12-05-2016 12:40 PM
Last Post: aimsme
  Need Some Advice Camden 0 72 11-25-2016 06:15 PM
Last Post: Camden
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 290 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 194 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo