Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shaving products for Christmas, any recommendations
12-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Question Shaving products for Christmas, any recommendations
Anybody have some good recommendations for shaving products for Christmas? ideally i would be looking for shaving products that can do as gifts or sets, shaving products that are practical but no Walmart generic rats or cheap Bic safety razors.
If possible shaving products from Amazon as i am starting to really get into buying grooming products online and other non essential items and it totally beats having to leave my house to go to the mall...its freezing hereee...Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: Shaving products for Christmas, any recommendations
Usually a shaving tools gift set is a pretty good gift as most men use those crappy plastic safety razors and generic shaving cream loaded with poor ingredients.

You can roll with this shaving gift set which comes with a badger brush, shaving soap and razor stand and mug. All you need is to get a good double edge safety razor like this safety razor which comes with 10 double edge blades. While you're at it get this extra 50 double edge platinum blades, will last you a long time.

Aftershave is usually a good shaving gift for Christmas. Most men think an aftershave is as good as much as it stings when you put it, this is far from the truth. A good aftershave keeps your face moisturized day long, get this aftershave with essential oils for a quality aftershave.

You can also get a straight razor which is always a very interesting shaving product for a male. Get this straight razor which comes with 100 blades.
And of course, a good electric razor or beard trimmer is an excellent shaving product gift for a male. Get this electric razor or this beard trimmer.
All the products in the links are from established amazon distributors so they are really up your alley mate.
Cheers

Edit to add spacing

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
12-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Those are some good shaving sets, agree with barber with those shaving gift sets he posted being great gifts for men...any man would love a detailed shaving set, oldskool razor and wet shaving baby!! Big Grin
12-17-2013, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 08:04 PM by Bradley.)
all i can tell u is that a shaving set is indeed an excellent gift for a man be it for christmas, for a birthday and what not, i think i am going to subliminally suggest the shaving set gift ideas above from Barber to my gf...considering i'm always buying her hair products and makeup stuff as i get discounts all the time for beauty stuff through our barbershop distributor!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review of Braun CoolTec CT5cc Mens Shaving System Kit A London Barber 0 79 10-26-2016 01:51 PM
Last Post: A London Barber
Question Electric shaver vs. wet shaving razor? Pros and Cons discussion Stevens 12 4,731 10-07-2016 11:45 AM
Last Post: Joseph.davidson
  Schick Quattro review: Titanium shaving razor for men The Hairstylist 0 105 10-05-2016 01:57 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Which electric shavers or dry shaving for sensitive skin? Tips 92GTA 9 1,848 11-03-2014 01:29 PM
Last Post: Alex