Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sendhil Ramamurthy hairstyles for curly hair
12-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Sendhil Ramamurthy hairstyles for curly hair
Sendhil Ramamurthy is an American actor with curly hair who usually keeps it at medium length in a messy style or slicked back hairstyle. Considering it is difficult to spot male actors with nice curly hair, I think he merits being posted in this forum section!

For those who don't know him, Sendhil Ramamurthy plays geneticist Mohinder Suresh in the sci-fi drama Heroes. Sendhil Ramamurthy is of Indian heritage and while curly hair is not uncommon in Indian men, curly haired Indian actors are not that known so Mr. Ramamurthy proves that there are such actors and that curly hair can be styled with a modern and classy touch!

Sendhil Ramamurthy hairstyle pictures for his curly hair

Most of the time, Sendhil Ramamurthy keeps his curly hair either in a slicked back hairstyle or a messy hairstyle. Now, curly hair can be a PITA to get into a slicked back hairstyle but when done properly, the hairstyle can look really cool as it makes the curls stand out at the back and sides of the head.

Slicked back hairstyle

Here are some pictures of the slicked back curly hair, the attached picture is also a slicked back style.

[Image: Sendhil%20Ramamurthy-DGG-019728.jpg]

[Image: Sendhil.jpg]

[Image: Sendhil+Ramamurthy+AFI+FEST+2008+Tribute...n7exRx.jpg]

Messy hairstyle

Another option for men wavy curly hair is to do a messy hairstyle where the waves and curls just hang loose naturally.

[Image: 0.jpg]

[Image: article-2294184-0192BE8C00000578-87_468x312.jpg]

[Image: 385x200_sendhil_ramamurthy.jpg]

[Image: sendhil_ramamurthy_image.jpg]

[Image: sendhil-ramamurthy.jpg]

[Image: Sendhil_Ramamurthy.jpg]

You can even get a little creative with the messy hairstyle and try a middle part, but only do this if you have medium length hair (about 4 inches).

[Image: 30175_300.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: Sendhil Ramamurthy hairstyles for curly hair
Hair products for the slicked back and messy hairstyles

With curly hair and when it comes to slicking the hair, you really don't want to saturate the hair with too much hair product. While this works with straight hair, curly hair is a different beast altogether so you want to use a light pomade.

For the messy hairstyle, you can use the same hair pomade or some hair mousse to define the curls. I actually recommend you to buy both the hair pomade and the hair mousse to play with them and find which ones makes your messy curls stand out better. Both hair products will work but they will give different textures for your messy style which which either way will look stylish and cool.

Get the following (click the links to read more and/or buy it):
- This light organic hair pomade for the slicked back hairstyle (can also be used for the messy hairstyle)
- This hair defining & volumizing mousse for the messy hairstyle
- This wide tooth comb for slicking back your curly hair. Remember, never use a regular comb to style curly hair, always use your fingers or this wide tooth comb!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 444 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,181 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Wink Bradley Cooper Hairstyle With Wavy Curly Hair - How To Do? iamorlando 0 1,197 05-25-2016 04:03 AM
Last Post: iamorlando
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,645 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_