Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking advice on the state of my hair
06-25-2015, 07:00 PM
Seeking advice on the state of my hair
Hello, I'll start this off by saying that I am 19 and have always had buzzed hair. I've recently let my hair grow out because I have never done so. My hair is about 3 inches now and Ive noticed that I have an uneven hairline and thinning around my temples. I am curious to if this looks like I will be bald in the near future and if there's anything I can do about it. I was hoping to grow my hair out to at least 6-8 inches in order to pull off a man bun or top knot. I have seen these hairstyles pulled off with receding hairlines but I can see my scalp through my hair. Not sure if thin hair is to blame or the short length. Any feedback will be appreciated and I will post pictures. Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Seeking advice on the state of my hair
I think you can take care of your hair now so that you do not have to worry in future. One of the natural products which I have used and which worked for me is royal jelly. I had used it for 6 months and the results were amazing, you can also try this remedy. You can directly apply it to the scalp or you can consume it as a supplement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help. Not sure about the state of my hairline. Rivere 0 359 10-21-2016 01:51 PM
Last Post: Rivere
  Thinking of trying minoxidil, need advice!? Freeze 0 621 01-05-2016 01:15 PM
Last Post: Freeze
  Receding hairline vs Mature hairline vs Widows Peak, advice? Dm4557 2 12,676 09-14-2015 09:56 AM
Last Post: markb03
  Hair loss products and hair loss shampoo advice AlCappuccino 0 636 07-22-2015 09:55 AM
Last Post: AlCappuccino