Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Disick Hairstyle? Is it a pompadour?
03-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Scott Disick Hairstyle? Is it a pompadour?
Scott Disick is very famous in the states and is married to a kardashian. He has a huge female following. Can anyone help me figure out what type of haircut this is? and what products to achieve it?

[Image: mtp9qh.jpg]

[Image: 34ypksz.jpg]

[Image: 2d8qr6f.jpg]

[Image: 2weyzb9.jpg]

[Image: n344zm.jpg]

[Image: 2nb9h0i.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 10:40 AM
Scott Disick style is a medium taper cut with volume on top.
The haircut of Scott Disick is a medium taper cut, with the length on the top tapered backwards so that the front (i.e. forelock or quiff) is 3 inches long and the back of the top of the head (i.e. crown) is 2 inches long. This is a haircut very similar to the regular Ivy League haircut and is a haircut that any good barber will do for you.

One thing though, take into account that Scott Disick's hair is wavy, hence such a taper haircut looks good on him (and usually does on wavy hair). For any males with straight hair, I'd suggest adding an inch or two to the lengths on the top of the head.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-04-2015, 10:50 AM
RE: Scott Disick Hairstlye? Is it a pompadour?
(03-04-2015 10:40 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  The haircut of Scott Disick is a medium taper cut, with the length on the top tapered backwards so that the front (i.e. forelock or quiff) is 3 inches long and the back of the top of the head (i.e. crown) is 2 inches long. This is a haircut very similar to the regular Ivy League haircut and is a haircut that any good barber will do for you.

One thing though, take into account that Scott Disick's hair is wavy, hence such a taper haircut looks good on him (and usually does on wavy hair). For any males with straight hair, I'd suggest adding an inch or two to the lengths on the top of the head.

thanks for your feedback! what products would you put in your hair to get a hairstyle like this? and to achieve volume do you suggest using a blowdryer. i have thick, straight hair
03-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Use either a hair styling wax or a high-shine pomade depending on the look.
(03-04-2015 10:50 AM)shahrukhch1 Wrote:  thanks for your feedback! what products would you put in your hair to get a hairstyle like this? and to achieve volume do you suggest using a blowdryer. i have thick, straight hair

I'd use the good ol' hair wax from TIGI (it's THIS one here) as it will allow you to maintain the hold and vertical length. Yes, use a hair dryer if possible as that will augment the volume of your hair, which is what Scott Disick's hair has and what's giving that look for him, especially with the raised Quiff style that he has.

From what I've seen, Scott Disick's hairstyle seems to remain fairly stable but he may use other men's hairstyling products. In the picture below of Scott Disick hairstyle, his hair is instead styled with a high-shine pomade, and for such look your best option is THIS pomade here.

You can also use the hair dryer to get more hair volume with the recommended pomade above in the link, but only use the hair dryer to blow warm air to your hair for 5 to 10 seconds as you comb your hair back. You can use the hair dryer blowing warm air to your hair for longer with the recommended hair wax from TIGI in the link above.

You may in fact want to get both the wax or the pomade to vary between a more naturally-styled look (the recommended wax) and a high-shine slicked look (the recommended pomade).

[Image: hBLBkWM.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-04-2015, 12:07 PM
I just saw that you were also asking if Scott Disick's hairstyle was a Pompadour. Well, his hair is all over the place in all the pictures that you posted and his hairstyle varies from a messy Pompadour to a Quiff. The last picture (the one I posted to illustrate the high-shine slick) is a decent Pompadour hairstyle.

03-04-2015, 01:08 PM
(03-04-2015 12:04 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 10:50 AM)shahrukhch1 Wrote:  thanks for your feedback! what products would you put in your hair to get a hairstyle like this? and to achieve volume do you suggest using a blowdryer. i have thick, straight hair

I'd use the good ol' hair wax from TIGI (it's THIS one here) as it will allow you to maintain the hold and vertical length. Yes, use a hair dryer if possible as that will augment the volume of your hair, which is what Scott Disick's hair has and what's giving that look for him, especially with the raised Quiff style that he has.

From what I've seen, Scott Disick's hairstyle seems to remain fairly stable but he may use other men's hairstyling products. In the picture below of Scott Disick hairstyle, his hair is instead styled with a high-shine pomade, and for such look your best option is THIS pomade here.

You can also use the hair dryer to get more hair volume with the recommended pomade above in the link, but only use the hair dryer to blow warm air to your hair for 5 to 10 seconds as you comb your hair back. You can use the hair dryer blowing warm air to your hair for longer with the recommended hair wax from TIGI in the link above.

You may in fact want to get both the wax or the pomade to vary between a more naturally-styled look (the recommended wax) and a high-shine slicked look (the recommended pomade).

[Image: hBLBkWM.jpg]

thanks you have been very helpful
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 145 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 487 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 356 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,821 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum