Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schwarzkopf Extra Care Power & Touch Anti-Crunch Wax review?
07-05-2015, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 03:09 AM by Emmanuel.)
Schwarzkopf Extra Care Power & Touch Anti-Crunch Wax review?
Can anyone tell me about the product for men Schwarzkopf Extra Care Power & Touch Anti-Crunch Wax? And is it worth it for the price?

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Schwarzkopf Extra Care Power & Touch Anti-Crunch Wax review?
I am not sure which anti crunch hair wax from Schwarzkopf you're talking about. Are you maybe referring to their Osis Plus hair wax range? Generally Schwarzkopf products are good although I would not recommend them on the spot without first knowing what's your hair type, the length of your hair and what texture you want to get. Some of their Osis Plus hair waxes are quite good and recommended in the forum too.

If you're looking for a good men's hair wax then first see in the link below this great detailed list of hair waxes for all different hairstyling goals:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...4#pid10484

Just browse that list in the link above and see how you can get a great hair wax for each hairstyling goal that you may want. For example if you want a high shine with a strong hold then you've got a great hair wax recommended from the list. If you want a matte finish with a medium hold then you have another great hair wax to pick from the list, and so on and so forth. The list is from the forum's staff and it's a great compilation of the different men's hair waxes and hair fibre and hair clay products. I'm not sure if they've recommended any hair wax from Osis Plus but I've seen some of their waxes recommended especially for a high shine textured finish.

So if you're just wanting to buy a really good hair wax at a decent price have a look at that list in the link above. If instead you're just wanting to pick that hair wax from Schwarzkopf then all I can say is that they have some good products but first we would need to know what your hairstyling goal to recommend a hair wax!
07-06-2015, 03:35 AM
RE: Schwarzkopf Extra Care Power & Touch Anti-Crunch Wax review?
I'm trying to use it for a slick back and I have straight hair
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,064 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Itching a little after using Taft Power Wax Hair Styler (Schwarzkopf) stefan900 3 390 06-08-2016 03:34 PM
Last Post: stefan900
  Which anti-dandruff shampoo is best for volume? Dansercoer 0 286 03-30-2016 06:41 PM
Last Post: Dansercoer
  Blackship water based pomade by Flagship review Charms434 0 966 11-16-2015 01:34 PM
Last Post: Charms434