Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scent free hair products
04-09-2016, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2016 08:14 AM by Skills138.)
Scent free hair products
Hi all,

I'm a long term lurker first time poster.

Basically I have had slicked back hair for quite some time and I have been using layrite super delux or Imperial classic pomade.

I have recently been advised by my doctor that I may have sensitive skin/dermatitis. As a precautionary measure they have recommended that I avoid fragrances products. So I have had to dump my pomade for the near future.

The doctors have said that I can use fragrance free product to style my hair. Do you guys have any recommendations? At the moment it's super slicked back but I was thinking I could use something like a sea salt spray to give it some style? I'm sort of resigned to not having my hair slicked back. I have to use the heavy hold ones as my hair is wavy as hell.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mens Hair Products: Quick Useful 101 Guide The Hairstylist 2 183 Today 09:54 AM
Last Post: A London Barber
Smile Are there good products to dye your beard orange? Duaov 1 132 09-16-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  If you could solve one problem with male hair products what would it be and why? TotalHairNoob 0 168 08-08-2016 07:40 AM
Last Post: TotalHairNoob
  What styling hair products Jax Teller uses (Charlie Hunnam)? SAMCRO 11 35,852 07-19-2016 08:21 AM
Last Post: beardlover