Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samurai hairstyle for kinky hair, Pictures
06-18-2013, 08:04 PM
Samurai hairstyle for kinky hair, Pictures
The Samurai hairstyle involves having a bun or hair tail on the crown of the head. This Samurai bun is done by a male with kinky hair! About time we saw a black male with a Samurai bun as they are hard to come by even for straight hair.

For natural hairstyles, the Samurai bun is excellent for kinky hair as it protects the hair and keeps it tight. All hair should be tied to the one point on the crown.

[Image: 9P4BAa3.jpg]

[Image: TX0IguZ.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: Samurai hairstyle for kinky hair, Pictures
very cool hairstyle Smile
06-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Im liking the idea of a Samuray hairstyle for the future when my kinky hair is longer, so is all the hair pulled and tied into the bun and it goes at the back of the head??
06-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Only problem with samurai hairstyle is that it pulls the hair a lot and if overused can damage the hairline. Dont make it your daily hairstyle.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
06-20-2013, 07:25 PM
I know that guy you posted, TMHF.

Here are two more pics from when he had his hair long and would usually wear it in a Samurai style. He also had braids done, then chopped them when he changed clubs.

[Image: hpJE8OR.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
06-22-2013, 03:20 PM
would it be possible to sleep with a samurai hairstyle on,like the bun still in place etc
07-07-2013, 10:40 PM
I personally do not like this style. It is just like a women hair style but still there are a lot of boys who looks so smart with style.
07-08-2013, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 02:33 PM by Barber.)
Lerry, I dont even know what you are talking about. You were banned for spamming so it makes sense your posts are gibberish with links attached (which we have removed and you are now blacklisted worldwide). Take your spamming elsewhere.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
12-16-2013, 12:45 PM
(06-22-2013 03:20 PM)Robert Wrote:  would it be possible to sleep with a samurai hairstyle on,like the bun still in place etc

It's a bit difficult to sleep with a Samurai hairstyle. Ask Rogelio, he puts his long curly hair into a bun to go to sleep. He does explain in his book about protecting the hair to sleep etc and I think a bun and maybe a sleep cap is perfect for long curly hair (men).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Snoop Dogg dreadlocks hairstyle pictures aka Snoop Lion Freddie 2 5,717 08-03-2015 05:54 AM
Last Post: BillyTheMan
  Natural hairstyle name of this type of braids for men? Africa 2 2,338 07-01-2015 09:40 AM
Last Post: Sunset
  New guy On here kinky afro Dragonflame476 0 900 06-22-2015 10:35 AM
Last Post: Dragonflame476
  The Range of Afro Hairstyles for Black Men in 1970s Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 2,197 03-28-2015 09:54 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum