Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samurai Bun Hairstyle Worn by Leonardo DiCaprio
08-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Samurai Bun Hairstyle Worn by Leonardo DiCaprio
Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted recently with a Samurai bun hairstyle which is a bun or ponytail worn high on the head and is useful to hold hair off the face. Leonardo DiCaprio must have gotten tired of his Gatsby hairstyle he had in The Great Gatsby although interestingly DiCaprio keeps the same haircut and medium length as he had for the Gatsby movie.

Leonardo DiCaprio Samurai Bun hairstyle

Top right corner

[Image: article-2386428-1B32FD4B000005DC-768_634x822.jpg]

Half done (only hair on the top)

[Image: article-2386428-1B32F939000005DC-386_634x923.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Samurai Bun Hairstyle Worn by Leonardo DiCaprio
A proper Samurai Bun hairstyle has all the hair on the head tied to the same bun/tail so like in the first picture of Leonardo DiCaprio. If you are interested in the Samurai Bun hairstyle then a good guide is this one http://www.manlycurls.com/2013/04/samura...-hair-bun/

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-10-2013, 11:15 AM
I think I'll pass imho. I suppose ideal if you're swimming or in the water though.
02-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Just for the record guys and since we have a very informative discussion thread on them, you can go to our hair accessories for men discussion to read about all the men's hair accessories for the samurai bun and the man bun.

What you will certainly need for your bun will be elastic hair bands aka hair ties aka scrunchies. While they are usually sold in ladies' stores, you can get elastic bands at Amazon conveniently and for cheaper than anywhere else! A good Amazon vendor carrying these elastic bands is this one here. If you want to grab some scrunchies too (scrunchies are softer than the bands), you can then also purchase your scrunchies from this Amazon vendor.

Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 81 12-07-2016 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 92 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 126 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 310 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98