Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Reynolds Haircut Length?
02-14-2016, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2016 04:54 AM by Ca7eb.)
Ryan Reynolds Haircut Length?
I can't post pictures, so if you look up "Ryan Reynolds Is Hollywood's Latest Silver Fox! See His Salt-and-Pepper Hair" on Google, you should be able to find what I'm referring to. It should be "style news" or people magazine maybe. Anyway, can anyone tell me Ryan Reynolds haircut length on top, and all around in this photo? I don't care for the color, I'm just looking for the measurements. Also, what should I tell my barber for a cut like this (he's a bit old school)?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Ryan Reynolds Haircut Length?
I'd like to know more about this hairstyle too ( I also can't post pictures). I found a few pictures of Ryan Reynolds recently (with this haircut) and I am taking them to my barber tonight. My hair is a little on the finer side like his so I feel like this is a perfect, low maintenance style.

On top of what Ca7eb asked about length, does anyone have any recommendations of which products would work for this?
02-18-2016, 09:45 AM
Hey, if your barber gets your haircut right, let me know about the length and whatnot (if you know). I'm not sure if anyone is going to reply to my original post, so I would appreciate the help. Thanks.
04-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Why don't you just go to your barber and tell him to cut your hair just like Ryan Reynold's hair? Or better yet, show him a photo.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 142 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 417 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 480 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,771 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum