Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romain Dauriac side part hairstyle & businessman haircut
09-06-2013, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 10:54 PM by Jurgen.)
Romain Dauriac side part hairstyle & businessman haircut
The new fiance of Scarlett Johansson is a French dude called Romain Dauriac. I saw pictures of Romain Dauriac hairstyles and was happy to see he had a classic businessman haircut with a side part hairstyle, this is a rare hairstyle combination to see with male celebrities. Roman Dauriac is on the news now that he is engaged to Scarlett Johansson so we will see plenty of his pictures, so hey, why not post some pictures of such a classic hairstyle? Cool

Roman Dauriac classic business man haircut with side part hairstyle

He is the guy next to Scarlett Johansson

[Image: who-is-romain-dauriac-meet-scarlett-joha...end-04.jpg]

[Image: who-is-romain-dauriac-meet-scarlett-joha...end-06.jpg]

[Image: who-is-romain-dauriac-meet-scarlett-joha...end-01.JPG]

[Image: who-is-romain-dauriac-meet-scarlett-joha...end-14.JPG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 12:02 AM by Jurgen.)
RE: Romain Dauriac side part hairstyle & businessman haircut
Hair products for classic businessman haircut with side part

A classic businessman haircut with a side part hairstyle requires a minimal hair product use, in that way the side part & businessman haircut combination is similar to the Gatsby hairstyle, pomade and a good hair comb is mot you need.

You can also try hair mousse instead of using hair pomade, usually hair mousse is better if you want some more hair volume than hair pomade.

Hair pomade

Hair mousse

Good quality comb
09-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Great celebrity spotting Jurgen!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-02-2013, 02:13 PM
He's looking pretty damn good if you ask me. So is the lady Smile
10-16-2013, 09:38 AM
How long is his hair?
10-18-2013, 01:59 AM
Can type 1 and 2 curly hair pull it off as well? Seems like he has straight hair or maybe type 1...
10-21-2013, 04:55 PM
(10-16-2013 09:38 AM)itsjasonhh Wrote:  How long is his hair?

Romain Dauriac's hair with the side part classic hairstyle looks about 4 inches long.

(10-18-2013 01:59 AM)Riddler Wrote:  Can type 1 and 2 curly hair pull it off as well? Seems like he has straight hair or maybe type 1...

Yes, Type I curly hair (so wavy hair) can pull it off. If your hair forms ringlets, it's difficult to do a side part like that.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 139 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 417 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 476 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 352 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma