Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogaine can be used on hairline and front of the hair?
06-10-2015, 03:02 AM
Rogaine can be used on hairline and front of the hair?
Hello everyone I have just purchased a 4 months supply but to my surprise it says on the box that it's not to be used if you are suffering from thinning at the front of the hair..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2015, 07:58 AM
RE: Rogaine can be used on hairline and front of the hair?
Yes Rogaine can be used on the front. I have a receded hairline but it isn't too receded, I would say it's between a Norwood II and a Norwood III but my crown is doing fine. I'm an old dude so it's expected that my hairline goes back.

I have used Rogaine on my hairline and it worked fine. It actually did regrow a bit of the hair I had lost too so I was more of a Norwood II which is a healthy hairline pretty much. I was on it for eight months 2 years ago. I think what the label says is that Rogaine is proven to work on the crown but everybody knows it works anywhere.

The company that owns Rogaine did some studies and research so that they would be able to put on their label that Rogaine is proven to work. Because they saw the most results on the vertex they only push it as a hair loss product for the vertex. This is because most guys panic the minute they see their crown thinning and that's when they will buy anything at any cost. It's all marketing. In as far as I can remember even in their studies they did see results on the hairline too.

I think I saw your thread and your pictures so Rogaine is the best product you can use at this moment. The guys also said Propecia but I would stay away from that stuff as it's evil IMO. Rogaine is safe to use and will grow hair anywhere you apply it or at least help you to stop the hair loss.

One tip is t make sure you use it long enough. I saw results by the second month but i've heard of guys getting results in the first weeks up till the third or fourth month. All the full results of Rogaine are manifested by the 6th to 8th month although that doesn't mean that Rogaine stops working. It's just that the magic occurs within the first six to eight months.
06-30-2015, 08:07 AM
Thanks for your reply.
07-02-2015, 01:18 PM
My dad uses Rogaine for some slight receding of his hairline and lots of people noticed that his hairline improved. I noticed that too but I cannot tell you when he got the full effects as he had been using it for almost a year when he told me he was using Rogaine. He has thick hair on the rest of his head but it's just that the corners of his foreheads which were thinning and receding. He is in his fifties but he still has a lot of hair. I just hope I got his hair genetics because the ones on my mother's side are pretty bad.

Last I remember my dad had been using Rogaine for close to two years and his hairline got visually better. I don't think he applied it anywhere else as I remember staying at my parent's house during summer and asking my dad about what he had done for his hairline improvement, that's when he had been using it for almost a year. He showed me what Rogaine was and how he applied it and if I remember correctly he only applied it to the front half of his head where the receding was taking place on his forehead's hairline.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help. Not sure about the state of my hairline. Rivere 0 394 10-21-2016 01:51 PM
Last Post: Rivere
Shocked 21 years old. I am going bald, having maturing hairline or just paranoic HardRocker995 0 1,233 09-22-2016 09:30 AM
Last Post: HardRocker995
  Hair receding or maturing? Possible balding with receding hairline Relinquish 2 1,145 08-18-2016 01:17 AM
Last Post: Relinquish
  Receding Hairline or Maturing Hairline or Neither? GoodHair 17 92,629 08-04-2016 02:01 AM
Last Post: 16 years old