Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robert Redford hairstyles, haircuts and hair
06-07-2013, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 04:50 PM by Jurgen.)
Robert Redford hairstyles, haircuts and hair
Let's specifically discuss Robert Redford hairstyles, haircuts and hair in this thread. Feel free to post more pictures of his hair in this thread.

Robert Redford has straight blonde hair that he has normally had at medium length in his films. Robert Redford is known for classic men's hairstyles including side swept Gatsby hairstyles that go down very well with the ladies Smile

Robert Redford side swept Gatsby hairstyle
[Image: Robert-Redford.jpg]

Robert Redford classic cut side part style
[Image: robert_redford_2012_05_25.jpg]

Robert Redford messy fringe hairstyle
[Image: article-1245224-00420E2600000258-533_233x367.jpg]

Robert Redford fringe hairstyle
[Image: 580170-le-seduisant-robert-redford-va-creer-637x0-2.jpg]

Robert Redford Classic cut side parted with volume
[Image: lightweight-blazer_01.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 05:00 PM by Jurgen.)
RE: Robert Redford hairstyles, haircuts and hair
Robert Redford classic Gatsby hairstyle
(On the right)
[Image: http%3A-img.dailymail.co.uk-i-pix-2007-0...68x435.jpg]

Robert Redford slicked back hairstyle
see first attachment

Robert Redford bangs hairstyle
see second attachment

Hair products to use for Robert Redford hairstyles
Because Robert Redford prefers his hairstyles classic, all you need is a good hair pomade and a good men's comb to part your hair. Get them here:
Hair Pomade
Another hair pomade
Men's comb

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Rober Redford had such thick hair (as in thick hair strands) as well as dense hair when he was in his youth; if we are to believe that his current hair is not a wig but his actual hair, we can then say he totally won the genetic lottery. Not many men his age still have an awesome mane.

[Image: Robert-Redford-9453490-1-402.jpg]

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
01-12-2014, 06:21 AM
I like the classic Gatsby style more..
01-12-2014, 07:20 AM
(01-12-2014 06:21 AM)titanic Wrote:  I like the classic Gatsby style more..

The Layrite pomade we suggested in your thread about pomades would work great for a Gatsby (it;s basically instead of slick back, slick to the side, and the Layrite works good for that Wink

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-18-2014, 08:34 AM
his hairstyle in The great Gatsby from 1974 together with Mia Farrow was epic and the kinda side part that all classic looks should be based on... compared to the gatsby side part hair style of Leonardo Dicaprio in the remake of the movie - the pictures in this thread - imo Dicaprio looks too pompous and downright arseholy.
A hairstyle should be like the culmination of a mens style so a side part cant be too styled n what not, simple flat parted hair with some pomade and good to go.

[Image: the-great-gatsby-1974-mia-farrow-robert-redford.jpg]

[Image: robert.redford.the_.great_.gatsby.jpg]

[Image: Robert-Redford-and-Mia-Farrow.jpg]
09-19-2014, 08:58 AM
What hair product does Robert Redford use in the very first picture? It doesn't look wet at all, so I wouldn't think it was pomade. I can't tell if it's hairspray or what but I like that look.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 413 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 2,148 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
  Zayn Malik hairstyles, haircuts and hair Jurgen 87 159,367 04-10-2016 10:35 PM
Last Post: Crusher_
Star World Leaders Rocking Man Bun Hairstyles - Epic Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 2,024 03-27-2016 03:22 PM