Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rihanna's new haircut/hairstyle
08-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Rihanna's new haircut/hairstyle
Anybody seen Rihanna's new haircut? here's a picture of Rihanna's new hairstyle, she now shows her real curly hair after years of abusing her hair with hair straighteners and dyes. I think Rihanna looks great, she's clearly a beautiful woman and her natural curly hair looks very looked after.
Opinions?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Rihanna's new haircut/hairstyle
Rihanna looks really good with her natural curls. I think better than when she has had her hair pink and all those horrible colors and hairstyles. Rihanna is lucky she is very pretty because not many women can pull the silly hairstyles she has worn in the past!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-06-2013, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 06:41 PM by Tomcat775.)
Wow she looks gorgeous! I usually like straight hair on girls a bit more but man she looks stunning with curly hair as well!
08-06-2013, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 06:46 PM by Anton.)
yeah I agree with you all, she's stunning.
you guys know she is 1/4 irish? this is Rihannas father (1/2 irish 1/2 black i think)

[Image: tumblr_lea7lyivau1qa124go1_5006.jpg]

and this is rihanna with her father

[Image: Rihanna_Ronald%20Fenty_and_brother.jpg]
08-06-2013, 07:28 PM
Wow well not to be rude but I'm guessing she got most of her looks from her moms side lol. But yea the dad definitely looks mixed
08-06-2013, 07:39 PM
(08-06-2013 07:28 PM)Tomcat775 Wrote:  Wow well not to be rude but I'm guessing she got most of her looks from her moms side lol. But yea the dad definitely looks mixed

lol she must of tho u can tell some of her features of her dad

[Image: rihanna320.jpg]

rihannas mom dont be looking that good either

[Image: Rihanna-and-mother-monica-fenty.jpg]

guess rihanna got lucky in the gene lottery

rihanna also has a thing for looking more white at times then more black at times, maybe its the makeup, hairstyle etc but see below

+ white rihanna

[Image: rihanna-5.jpg]

+ black rihanna

[Image: 24615de.jpg]

no matter how much white or black rihanna looks, shes one honey!
08-06-2013, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 09:18 PM by AfroJay.)
the 2 last pictures of Rihanna u posted above Tou
DAMN!!!
08-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Posting it here in case none of you noticed the thread but Beyonce cut her long hair too just like Rihanna Big Grin We have a short hair trend with ladies starting up like in the 80s?

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-11-2013, 04:18 PM
While short hair can look good on girls, for me the longer the better especially if they have curly hair!
08-11-2013, 05:14 PM
(08-11-2013 04:18 PM)Curly Irish Man Wrote:  While short hair can look good on girls, for me the longer the better especially if they have curly hair!

+1000 Cool

08-13-2013, 08:13 AM
Great curly hair Rihanna!

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can someone please tell what kind of haircut this is? thedelakore 0 123 11-12-2016 09:37 PM
Last Post: thedelakore
  How long to grow medium afro hairstyle for wavy hair? R.mendez099 1 439 07-30-2016 01:56 AM
Last Post: PrettyboiJ21
  Black Men Haircuts: Disconnected Haircut Ideas for Curly Hair TheMensHairForum 1 297 07-19-2016 12:34 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Wink How to get Hale Appleman hair style and haircut BobDope 1 521 04-28-2016 02:59 PM
Last Post: BobDope