Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Revlon 1875 Ionic Ceramic hair dryer review
09-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Revlon 1875 Ionic Ceramic hair dryer review
This is a review of Revlon 1875 Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic hair dryer. The review I am posting is detailed and overall the goal is to help you in your purchase decision. The Revlon 1875 is a really affordable hair dryer and while not a high-end hair dryer, it still works as a pretty good hair dryer for men. Its price is just too great to pass up. If a moderator can post after the review a trusted vendor to buy the Revlon 1875 hair dryer, that would be very helpful too. Anyway, let's continue below with this Revlon 1875 ionic ceramic hair dryer review!

When most people think of hair dryers, they have the assumption that they are do the same thing. This assumption is not correct. Many hair dryers, especially newer models, contain extra features and tools that allow to you style the hair much better than ordinary hair dryers. Revlon is known for its quality cosmetics and beauty products. Some time I purchased the Revlon 1875 Tourmaline Ionic ceramic hair dyer at my local Walmart. This hair dyer has some qualities that I really love and some not so much.

Before continuing here is a picture of the Revlon 1875 dryer.

[Image: 61naJKeh%2B1L._SL1500_.jpg]

Appearance

Revlon's Ionic hair dyer has a silver finish with black attachments. The cord of the dryer is black as well as the buttons, with an exception of a blue "cool" button. The hair dryer itself is pretty lightweight and can be held easily while trying to dry the hair. The only downfall of the appearance is that with the attachments, the hair dryer is quite bulky and can be hard to maneuver around my head while drying.

Features

As for the features of the Revlon Ionic hair dryer, it contains three button choices. The top is a small blue round button that has a white snowflake on the front. This is the cooling button that is used towards the end of the hair drying process in order to cool down your hair so that it's easier to manage while styling. The next button that is located underneath the cooling button is a switch that has two choices; hot and warm. Choosing which of these you'd like depends on you and how much time you have to dry your hair. The third button has three choices. The top is the high button, the button is the low button, and leaving it in the middle is the off button. If you want the hair dryer to blow out more air, you would pick the high and for a soft air flow, the low button would be your choice.

Attachments

The Revlon Ionic hair dryer comes with two attachments that simply snap onto the front nozzle of the hair dryer. The first attachment is the diffuser which allows you to style a certain section of hair at a time. It has a small rectangular end that directs the air to about an inch of hair at a time. The second attachment is a volumizing tool. This round attachment is about six inches in diameter and blows volume into your hair. It can be a bit clumsy to use because of it's size but it does the job. These attachments can easily be removed when needed.

Revlon Ionic Hair Dryer Pros and Cons

I liked the Revlon hair dyer because it was easy to use, looked attractive and the tools help me to easily manage and style my hair quickly. I have short hair so it only takes me about three to four minutes to completely dry my hair with this hair dryer.

The negatives of the Revlon Ionic hair dryer is that for one, it can be hard to handle with the attachments on, this is only applicable though if you are used to the top end hair dryers that are a breeze to use and handle. If you have been using these high-end hair dryers which are pretty expensive, then using the Revlon 1875 can be a bit of a clumsy experience.

The second negative aspect of this hair dryer is the third button that contains the high, low and off button. When I try to dry my hair, my thick finger tend to accidentally press these button and turns off the machine. These buttons basically take up the entire handle of the hair dryer so this can be hard to avoid. If you have very large hands like me and especially thick fingers, it may take some time for you to get really good at handling the hair dryer. But it's nothing to worry about.

Conclusion

I would recommend the Revlon 1875 Tourmaline Ionic ceramic hair dryer to those who are looking for an inexpensive hair dryer that will dry your hair quickly. It allows you to create volume and style within minutes. Revlon creates great products and this hair dryer is of high quality and is also one that I would recommend for any of you guys who can't afford the higher prices of the high-end hair dryers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2014, 05:22 PM
Detailed hair dryer review.
Yet another great post by Sunset, this time, it's a detailed review of the Revlon 1875 Ionic Ceramic hair dryer! For the record, the actual Revlon model number is the Revlon RV544PKF.

The Revlon 1875 I think is a good enough first time hair dryer for those men who have yet to own and use a hair dryer. The price of the Revlon 1875 is certainly one of its main attractions and really, for the price you are paying, you are getting a good bang for your buck.

If you want to also get a free clip-in diffuser (to dissipate hot air, great for curls) and free clip-in concentrator (great for shaping your hair into quiffs and Undercuts), then make sure to check out THIS Revlon dryer in the link. There's lots more information about the actual hair dryer, plenty of reviews and the price includes the diffuser and concentrator nozzle.

If cash is a bit tight at the moment, then the Revlon 1875 Ionic Ceramic dryer is a very good hair dryer to buy for men.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,095 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Blackship water based pomade by Flagship review Charms434 0 973 11-16-2015 01:34 PM
Last Post: Charms434
  Teddy Boy Original Water Based Pomade - Product Review Charms434 0 636 11-16-2015 10:49 AM
Last Post: Charms434
  Which best Hair Dryer Brands for men fall in top-5 List? nafisbd 0 403 10-18-2015 10:23 AM
Last Post: nafisbd