Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review of Zincon Medicated Dandruff shampoo
10-06-2014, 09:28 AM
Review of Zincon Medicated Dandruff shampoo
My dandruff comes and goes and I have used the Zincon Medicated Dandruff shampoo. I would like to review this shampoo, as I find that many dandruff shampoos are snake oil so we need to know which are the good ones! You can also read this dandruff treatment thread with advice on dandruff treatments and products.

I realized from a friend that it's the good to wash your hair everyday or every other day during the winter. You would think that I would have known this, considering the fact that I have been washing my hair for many years and have changed frequencies lots of times. Some time ago I decided to look around for a new dandruff shampoo, and I got the Zincon Medicated Dandruff shampoo. I'm not too keen on using new products on my hair so I was a bit skeptical when my fatter put it in my hand.

Zincon Medicated Dandruff shampoo cleans very well for starters. I have washed my hair with many different shampoos but I never experienced such a clean effect like the one I felt with the Zincon dandruff shampoo. I guess since Zincon Medicated Dandruff Shampoo is medicated, it opens up your scalp. I have no idea what Zincon Medicated Dandruff Shampoo was doing to my hair but it felt amazing. It's that squeaky feel that you get from a good shampoo and I am guessing it's all the anti dandruff ingredients. After all the point of a dandruff shampoo is to reset the cleanliness in your scalp!

Another thing I liked about the Zincon Medicated Dandruff dhampoo was that it lathered very well. I don't like shampoos that don't foam or lather. I might as well be washing my hair with water. There's something about a good shampoo that lathers. It makes you feel like it's getting the job done.

Now Zincon Medicated Dandruff Shampoo isn't for everyday use and I some people do use it for everyday purposes. You don't want to medicate your hair all the time. I had to learn this the hard way. I would use Zincon Medicated Dandruff shampoo everyday on my hair and would wonder why my hair was drying out. I couldn't understand it until I learned that it isn't for everyday use. The bottle may not say those exact words but it doesn't have to. You only use medicine when you are trying to cure something, right? Correct, so only use Zincon Medicated Dandruff Shampoo when your dandruff is at its worst.

I think Zincon Medicated Dandruff Shampoo is pretty good for treating dry scalp and dandruff problems. I actually choose the Zincon Medicated Dandruff shampoo over Head and Shoulders. The only issue with that is that it is difficult to find a place that carried the Zincon dandruff shampoo. It's not often you are going to see a bottle of Zincon Medicated dandruff Shampoo on the Walmart shelves. Amazon is your best bet, as usual with mens hair products.

The price is good for a dandruff shampoo. Head and Shoulders is cheaper but the results from the Zincon dandruff shampoo are excellent at alleviating the bad dandruff. So I think the price is worth it. Simply have a bottle of the Zincon dandruff shampoo somewhere in your bathroom, or maybe stock up on it so it lasts you well over a year. Then when your dandruff gets bad, you simply treat it with the Zincon Medicated shampoo until the cycle of bad dandruff resolves.

So there, another review for those of you with a dandruff problem! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Review of Zincon Medicated Dandruff shampoo
Would you say that this anti dandruff shampoo has any benefits for hair loss in men? or is this more like the head and shoulders shampoo in that it is just for dandruff?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good shampoo for damaged hair and healthy straightened curls? red05five 0 52 11-20-2016 01:56 PM
Last Post: red05five
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,051 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Which anti-dandruff shampoo is best for volume? Dansercoer 0 285 03-30-2016 06:41 PM
Last Post: Dansercoer
  Thickening Shampoo for Oily Hair waystinthyme 0 270 03-25-2016 07:50 PM
Last Post: waystinthyme