Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review of Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer
10-26-2016, 03:50 PM
Review of Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer
Hello folks, this is my professional barber review of the Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer. As both a barber and an average lad, I sometimes get tired of having to swtich from an electric shaver to a trimmer so that I can get different lengths of facial hair.

It gets tiring once you switch from haver to trimmer it for a couple of times already within the day, and it isn't just us barbers from around the world who are tired of having to use different men's grooming tools to get different hair trimming effects. And this, my friends, is where the Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer comes in and shines! Whether you're just a regular guy wanting to get a good dapper shave or a dapper stubble look, you've got yourself an ally with this Wahl 9937 shaver and trimmer!

It's a Shaver, a Trimmer and a Detailer. And it's a Wahl!

The Wahl 9937 Triple Play shaver and trimmer is one of the most-popular electric shavers on the market and what makes it special is the fact that it comes with 3 interchangeable heads. They include the detailer, the full sized trimmer and the triple rotary razor head. Each of them will offer you a specific shaving experience, so you need to experience all of them and see which one fits your needs best.

[Image: 411psVwyFCL.jpg]

Battery time on this model is amazing and it offers you enough juice to shave for up to 120 minutes or for 45 uses. Charging time is also very low (just 2h), but if you’re in a hurry, the three minute quick charge is enough to get you going for a complete shave. If you have a beard or a moustache (or even both) you’ll be happy to know that this trimmer comes with a comb, a storage pouch, blade oil and of course, a cleaning brush. Warranty wise, it features a 5 years warranty, so it’s enough to give you peace of mind that it will last you for a long time.

On the con side, it seems that some of the online reviews I’ve read said this bad boy doesn’t really cut that well, while another person said it just died on him after just 30 days of usage. It probably was a faulty unit in my opinion.

So that's my Wahl 9937 Triple Play trimmer review. If you have any questions then let me know. This is a shaver and trimmer that I get a lot of questions asked by our barbershop customers since it's such a nifty grooming tool!

Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Remington R8150Csb Pivot And Flex Rotary Shaver Review A London Barber 0 103 10-26-2016 04:16 PM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Review of Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Wet-Dry Head Pivoting Shaver A London Barber 0 77 10-26-2016 03:10 PM
  Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Review A London Barber 0 89 10-26-2016 02:08 PM
  Review of Braun CoolTec CT5cc Mens Shaving System Kit A London Barber 0 79 10-26-2016 01:51 PM