Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review of VO5 Sheer Hairdressing Anti-frizz and Shine Smoothing leave-in conditioner
11-18-2014, 08:51 AM
Review of VO5 Sheer Hairdressing Anti-frizz and Shine Smoothing leave-in conditioner
This is my second hair detangler review today on its own thread, and this one is a review of VO5 Sheer Hairdressing Anti-frizz and Shine Smoothing leave-in conditioner cream. I am posting it here in the curly hair section instead of the hair products section as this product really relates to all of you curly guys. I think it is among the best hair detanglers and leave-in conditioners that any curly men can use and it is a unisex hair product.

Out of all the brands of detangle spray and conditioners I have tried, the VO5 Sheer Hairdressing Anti-frizz and Shine Smoothing leave-in conditioner cream is among my favourites, as it really tames the frizz and keeps the curls tangle free. However it is not a cheap product but the detangling results are high quality so your paying quality as it it. This VO5 detangler leave-in conditioner can be found in most drugstores and beauty shops. It can also be found on Amazon on and off so if a moderator can find a reliable link then please post it Smile

Since it is a leave-in conditioner, this VO5 detangling leave-in conditioner so it works best when worked into your hair immediately after showering. Knots work themselves out once I begun to comb through my wet hair with a wide tooth comb for curly hair and I can work through any tangles on my super thick hair when this VO5 leave-in conditioner is working.

What I didn't know when I first bought this product, was that not only was it a great detangler, but a detangler, conditioner, anti frizz product, shine enhancing product and even a heat styling product all in one! Being able to cut three products out of my daily routine. It's not easy to find such a versatile hair product so this VO5 detangling leave-in conditioner is worth the effort if you want to have a handy hair care products for your curls that won't just help remove and keep at bay any tangles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Review of VO5 Sheer Hairdressing Anti-frizz and Shine Smoothing leave-in conditioner
Thanks for the review, Elena. The reviews are good on Amazon too. I'll add this to my upcoming purchase list. I've tried 2 leave in conditioners so far and liked one, but the other not so much. I'll be sure to give this one a try too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do I avoid frizz and make my curly hair look better badboyxxx 0 681 02-12-2016 07:51 AM
Last Post: badboyxxx
  How to get wavy hairstyle without frizz and flyaway hairs AnyOrifice 1 815 09-24-2015 11:42 AM
Last Post: AnyOrifice
  How to get wavy hair undercut hairstyle and tame frizz? 05ekul 0 629 08-19-2015 07:25 PM
Last Post: 05ekul