Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review of Philips Norelco 6940 Reflex Tripleheader razor
08-03-2014, 08:38 AM
Review of Philips Norelco 6940 Reflex Tripleheader razor
I would like to post a review of the Philips Norelco 6940 Reflex Tripleheader corded razor. There are quite a few electric razors that i have used and if any reviews help you lads with making a better purchase decision... then so be it! Smile

The biggest reason for me picking the Philips Norelco 6940 Reflex electric shaver was the price. I got it from Amazon and this Philips Norelco razor wasn't the cheapest one at Amazon but it wasn't the most expensive one either. The price for the Norelco 6940 Reflex shaver is actually quite good out of all electric razors available at Amazon and you are buying a Norelco after all. The Philips Norelco electric razors range is great and this 6940 model lives up to the hype.

Also aiding in my decision to buy the 6940 shaver is the fact that it is not a cordless razor. A lot of men would refuse to buy it on that very reason. But, I don't have a lot of plugs in my house and having to constantly charge an electric razor is kind of a pain. In fact, my last razor was a cordless one and I hated that about it.

The first thing I noticed about the Norelco Tripleheader razor when I started using it was how quiet it was. At first, I didn't think it was even working. I would even say it was the quietest razor I've ever heard. It's so quiet, I could use it in the morning and not have to worry about waking up my wife; something I couldn't say about my older razor.

In terms of the shave it gave me, I can't complain. I was a bit concerned the cheaper price would mean less shaving quality but that wasn't the case. The lift and cut system on the razor works really well. I don't think it's as close of a shave as I would get wet shaving, but my skin comes out relatively smooth.

If I have any complaints about the razor, I would say it would have to be the cord. Like I said before, I prefer corded razors to cordless ones. However, the cord on this razor is a bit shorter than you would expect. Not a drastic thing but it does mean I have to shave a couple steps closer to our electric outlet.

Overall though, I think this was a good investment. I didn't have to break the bank to buy it and get a shave that's good enough to allow me to avoid the hassle of wet shaving on a daily basis. It is a product I would recommend if you are looking for an electric razor at a fair price.

Below is a picture of the Philips Norelco 6940 razor. Maybe some moderator can provide a link to the shaver at Amazon as I can't post links?

[Image: 91ilhdOcwHL._SL1500_.jpg]

Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2014, 03:25 PM
Great electric razor review!
Bradley, thanks for your review of the Review of Philips Norelco 6940 electric razor!

I agree with you, the Philips Norelco shaver range is very good and top end, as is its beard trimmer range, with the Philips Norelco QT4070 getting some great feedback on our forum. The Norelco 6940 razor that you've posted a review for above, Bradley, is one of the most affordable electric shavers, so it's certainly a great option for those of you who would prefer something more affordable for the time being that still delivers a close shave.

If you want good results with an affordable price, you just can't go wrong with the Philips Norelco 6940. For those of you interested in buying it or in learning more about it and its specs, go to THIS page here for a good vendor offering it!

Thanks for your electric razor review!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review of Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer A London Barber 1 108 Today 04:58 PM
Last Post: ksaapk90
  Remington R8150Csb Pivot And Flex Rotary Shaver Review A London Barber 0 102 10-26-2016 04:16 PM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Review of Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Wet-Dry Head Pivoting Shaver A London Barber 0 76 10-26-2016 03:10 PM
  Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Review A London Barber 0 87 10-26-2016 02:08 PM