Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review of John Frieda Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray
11-18-2014, 08:42 AM
Review of John Frieda Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray
This is a review of John Frieda Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray. I posted it in another hair detangler thread but to keep it all in their own threads I am also posting here this hair detangler review.

I have to admit that I am decent fan of John Frieda hair products. Back when it was new, the new product line from John Frieda caught my attention though, especially since the Root Awakening products were meant for all hair types. The detangling spray is supposed to give you three times healthier hair, which is why I decided to give it a try for a month some good time ago to see exactly how much healthier my hair looked and felt after using it.

As a detangling spray, it did great and I never had to fight with a single tangle or knot the entire month I used it. When I had the detangler in my hair, my locks did look a lot healthier, but I think this had more to do with the shine in the conditioner than the nourishing ingredients. I did like that most of the ingredients were natural though, even if the ingredients did leave my scalp tingling for half an hour. This usually happens tome when the focus of the product is too much on natural ingredients, it doesn't mean anything negative by the way.

Overall, it is a good detangler, and for those who like to go with natural products this is close to the best detangler I have found. Usually most detanglers will have harsher ingredients to tame the frizz and detangle, but this is not the case with the John Frieda Root Awakening Detangling Spray! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Review of John Frieda Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray
Would this product work on all hair types and lengths Elena?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine? ThickHair93 2 374 09-21-2016 05:39 AM
Last Post: runstile
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,059 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Blackship water based pomade by Flagship review Charms434 0 965 11-16-2015 01:34 PM
Last Post: Charms434
  Teddy Boy Original Water Based Pomade - Product Review Charms434 0 630 11-16-2015 10:49 AM
Last Post: Charms434