Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review of Braun CoolTec CT5cc Mens Shaving System Kit
10-26-2016, 01:51 PM
Review of Braun CoolTec CT5cc Mens Shaving System Kit
Here's my Braun CoolTec CT5cc Mens Shaving System review. I'm a barber and I get a lot of questions asked daily on shavers and electric razors, so I want to post in this forum my thoughts and reviews on such useful grooming tools as is the Braun CoolTec CT5cc shaver system.

[Image: 51YxZYpvkLL.jpg]

Braun is all about revolutionizing products we use every day and its latest CT5cc electric shaver makes no exception to the rule. Probably what you’ll find most interesting about it is the CoolTec system which is a state of the art cooling system that helps take the heat out of shaving. As a result, men with sensitive skin will enjoy a shaving experience that’s going to leave them breathless and craving for more.

Compared most electric shavers that have a similar system in place, the CT5cc doesn’t allow warmth to build up in the shaver’s head, but actually comes with an aluminium cooling bar that Braun integrated in the head of the shaver. Therefore, the skin is actively cooled off, which means there’s going to be no more itching, burning and redness.

If there’s anything bad to say about this shaver, that’s the fact that it doesn’t actually offer you a close shave, so if that’s what you’re looking for, you will be a bit disappointed. Also, if you have facial hair that’s longer than a few millimetres, prepare to spend a great deal of time to shave it off.

I'm posting below a comparison of other good Braun shavers for men and how they compare with the CoolTec CT5cc shaver. If the CoolTec CT5cc shaver isn't of your liking for whatever reason, you can always find your needs satisfied with the other Braun shavers in the comparison below, since Braun has actively attempted to cover the electric shaver/razor market with similarly-different shavers.

[Image: puPX9oq.jpg]

The Braun company deserves much credit for having gone the step further to create mens shavers that complement their range in an extraordinary fashion without resolving to creating low quality shavers so as to amp their flagship shavers. They've done this for years and they too have done it for women's shavers, which says something about their approach to manufacturing functional grooming products.

That's all for my Braun CoolTec CT5cc shaver review. I'm happy to address any questions that anyone may have with regards to this particular Braun shaver for men or for Braun shavers in general. Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Remington R8150Csb Pivot And Flex Rotary Shaver Review A London Barber 0 102 10-26-2016 04:16 PM
Last Post: A London Barber
  Review of Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver/Trimmer/Detailer A London Barber 0 113 10-26-2016 03:50 PM
  Review of Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Wet-Dry Head Pivoting Shaver A London Barber 0 77 10-26-2016 03:10 PM
  Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver Review A London Barber 0 89 10-26-2016 02:08 PM