Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Redhead kid with Temple Fade Haircut - Rate the Hairstyle
07-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Big Grin Redhead kid with Temple Fade Haircut - Rate the Hairstyle
It's usually black men who get the temple fade haircut, but this time we have a little redhead kid rocking his curly hair in a temple fade hairstyle!

As you will know, the temple fade is a type of fade haircut that has a sharp fade taper across the hairline. It's a type of fade that is most popular with black guys as well as Italian American men known affectionately (LOL) as guidos. Pauly D is a famous celebrity who has sported the temple fade aka Blowout hairstyle for years (and with no shame Big Grin).

Anyway, quite an epic temple fade haircut for this redhead kid. What do you guys think? Rate the hairstyle with the thread stars above and/or comment on it Smile

[Image: 8wMaMgC.jpg]

[Image: caOeSwE.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Redhead kid with Temple Fade Haircut - Rate the Hairstyle
that is a really cool haircut for a child! well done guys. I like the total shape because it combines the curly hair with his face shape. I never try the temple fade. It will work for straight hair... what do you think?
07-20-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: Redhead kid with Temple Fade Haircut - Rate the Hairstyle
I don't understand why there needs to be a taper on his forehead. Kind of ruins it for me.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frohawk hairstyle for kinky curly black men - Pictures TheMensHairForum 0 156 10-10-2016 08:07 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  360 Waves Hairstyle with Epic Wolfing - Black Men Haircuts TheMensHairForum 0 196 09-20-2016 12:43 PM
  Modern Slicked Back Hairstyle: Cool Picture with Advice TheMensHairForum 0 403 06-08-2016 04:38 PM
  Classic Undercut Hairstyle with 1980s Bowl Haircut Epicness! TheMensHairForum 0 374 06-08-2016 03:31 PM