Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend mustache wax that's good for grooming
12-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Recommend mustache wax that's good for grooming
My facial grooming options are opening and growing a mustache is a cool idea I'm contemplating, what would be a good mustache wax you would recommend for a long mustache like the handlebar mustaches I have seen in this forum?
I am not looking to grow a super long mustache, just a discreet but gentleman mustache and I have heard mustache wax is an essential grooming mustache product.
Recommendations for mustache wax then folks? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Recommend mustache wax that's good for grooming
Mustache wax is a great product! you dont need much just a little to shape and style the mustache so having some mustache wax in your bathroom is a must for great facial grooming options Smile
Mustache wax is cheap and very convenient as it comes in small packaging. Mustache wax is also good for beards and goatees so if you want to grow your facial hair more then mustache wax is very handy and can be used for almost everything Big Grin
If you want to buy a good mustache wax, then you can get this classic wax which is more for handlebar mustaches and goatees or this other mustache wax which is more for shorter mustaches and medium length beards!
12-13-2013, 12:32 PM
(12-12-2013 05:57 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  Mustache wax is a great product! you dont need much just a little to shape and style the mustache so having some mustache wax in your bathroom is a must for great facial grooming options Smile
Mustache wax is cheap and very convenient as it comes in small packaging. Mustache wax is also good for beards and goatees so if you want to grow your facial hair more then mustache wax is very handy and can be used for almost everything Big Grin
If you want to buy a good mustache wax, then you can get this classic wax which is more for handlebar mustaches and goatees or this other mustache wax which is more for shorter mustaches and medium length beards!

Yes, Jurgen's recommendation of mustache wax and mustache comb above are good.

If you are going to buy mustache wax then you might as well get the mustache comb as it will help you with styling the mustache much better.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-13-2013, 05:36 PM
Follow what the lads have said above and get any of the moustache wax Jurgen recommended.

(12-12-2013 05:57 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  Mustache wax is a great product! you dont need much just a little to shape and style the mustache so having some mustache wax in your bathroom is a must for great facial grooming options Smile

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shaver as good as a razor darrelj 0 437 01-15-2016 09:57 PM
Last Post: darrelj
  Grooming Review of Remington MS2-390 electric razor Bradley 1 2,280 08-03-2014 03:36 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  List some good shaving creams for men please Alex 3 3,990 01-28-2014 11:33 AM
Last Post: JaimeSpain
  Beard comb and mustache comb suggestions to buy? Alex 2 3,794 12-27-2013 04:28 PM
Last Post: Jurgen