Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend a cool hair pick for men
12-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Recommend a cool hair pick for men
My curly afro is growing fast & good but the thickness of the beast is getting on my nerves so am interested in buying a hair pick for men. A cool hair pick none of that girly hair picks and combs with pink and pony drawings Big Grin guys any suggestions for hair picks for my afro & which helps to help shape my fro too??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2013, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 03:34 PM by Jurgen.)
RE: Recommend a cool hair pick for men
Oh you have hair picks to choose, not all are too feminine bro Smile
Amazon is a good place to get a hair pick (aka afro pick) so here are my recommendations for a good hair pick,
  • This hair pick coated in argan oil, olive oil and keratin to help with frizz and make your kinks smoother.
  • This set of 2 metallic hair picks, comes with 2 hair picks for better styling of your afro, one is a fan shaped hair pick the other a straight shaped hair pick.
  • This set of 2 small hair picks, these hair picks are small enough you can carry them around and even hook one of them into your afro, these are the kind of hair picks for that afro fashion style!
Hair picks are very cheap like the ones in the list so take advantage of the shipping fees of Amazon and buy some other stuff too!
12-22-2013, 02:11 PM
Jurgen i have read in the forum that using a hair pick for a pompadour hairstyle is a good idea for the hair on the front to lift it up, do you think any of the hair picks you suggested will work then for a pompadour?

(12-15-2013 03:32 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  Oh you have hair picks to choose, not all are too feminine bro Smile
Amazon is a good place to get a hair pick (aka afro pick) so here are my recommendations for a good hair pick,
  • This hair pick coated in argan oil, olive oil and keratin to help with frizz and make your kinks smoother.
  • This set of 2 metallic hair picks, comes with 2 hair picks for better styling of your afro, one is a fan shaped hair pick the other a straight shaped hair pick.
  • This set of 2 small hair picks, these hair picks are small enough you can carry them around and even hook one of them into your afro, these are the kind of hair picks for that afro fashion style!
Hair picks are very cheap like the ones in the list so take advantage of the shipping fees of Amazon and buy some other stuff too!
12-27-2013, 04:38 PM
(12-22-2013 02:11 PM)Alex Wrote:  Jurgen i have read in the forum that using a hair pick for a pompadour hairstyle is a good idea for the hair on the front to lift it up, do you think any of the hair picks you suggested will work then for a pompadour?

Yes. For a pompadour a hair pick will work perfect because it helps you "pick up" the hair on the front to make the quiff, much better than a regular comb so get one of the hair picks I posted above + any comb you may have if you want to make a good pompadour.
01-06-2014, 11:39 AM
(12-27-2013 04:38 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  
(12-22-2013 02:11 PM)Alex Wrote:  Jurgen i have read in the forum that using a hair pick for a pompadour hairstyle is a good idea for the hair on the front to lift it up, do you think any of the hair picks you suggested will work then for a pompadour?

Yes. For a pompadour a hair pick will work perfect because it helps you "pick up" the hair on the front to make the quiff, much better than a regular comb so get one of the hair picks I posted above + any comb you may have if you want to make a good pompadour.

Thanks bro that was exactly what i needed to know Smile i am making a new bulk purchase of hair products recommended in the forum so ill be throwing in the first hair pick i your list
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good hair spray for men? recommend sprays please Robert 4 3,781 10-15-2015 05:57 PM
Last Post: crocks16
  Recommend best mens quiff wax? Machado 4 8,218 03-05-2015 08:11 AM
Last Post: Bradley