Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really cool forum!!
05-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Really cool forum!!
Saying hi to everyone, i joined as i have thick curly hair and its great to have an online place to talk about these sort of things. Looking forward to this really cool forum!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 09:06 PM
RE: Really cool forum!!
(05-11-2013 07:54 PM)Stevens Wrote:  Saying hi to everyone, i joined as i have thick curly hair and its great to have an online place to talk about these sort of things. Looking forward to this really cool forum!!

The team here is an excellent bunch Stevens, you'll love your stay here.

And welcome to the forum!

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
05-21-2013, 10:03 PM
(05-11-2013 07:54 PM)Stevens Wrote:  Saying hi to everyone, i joined as i have thick curly hair and its great to have an online place to talk about these sort of things. Looking forward to this really cool forum!!

Welcome to the community Stevens Cool

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
05-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Nice to see that forum members are interacting Big Grin We all cool on this forum Stevens, except for the two chaps above my post

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb Hair coloring tips for men to get and dye cool hair colors! Mane Man 1 1,224 07-05-2015 01:17 PM
Last Post: ElenaTheBarber
  Cool trick on how to find the best barbershops in your city! Bradley 2 1,946 01-30-2015 02:18 PM
Last Post: 3rdto1st
Exclamation Forum members, please read TheMensHairForum 9 3,401 11-25-2014 05:33 AM
Last Post: AddyB
Star New Forum Section - Male Grooming Blogs & Hair Journeys TheMensHairForum 1 1,067 04-10-2014 03:35 PM
Last Post: Bradley