Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Tail Hair Style
06-09-2013, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 11:03 AM by Jurgen.)
Rat Tail Hair Style
The Rat Tail hair style is about having some locks of hair at the lowest part of your scalp so it hangs over your neck or shoulders. The hair usually looks like the tail of a rat because it is very thin when tied together. When not tied together, the rat tail doesn't exceed two inches of width.

You can do anything to do the rat tail such as tying it, perming it (curly) or wearing it natural. A proper rat tail can take 2 to 5 years to grow and it works best with straight hair, wavy hair and coiled hair (see our hair type guide). Some Rat Tail hair style are associated with east asian martial arts like kung fu.

Rat Tail hair style pictures

[Image: Rattail.jpeg]

[Image: denis-lebedev%20%287%29.JPG]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Rat Tail Hair Style
Love the work Jurgen! The rat tail hairstyle is not very common and dare I say, not seen very well in most society circles Smile It's viewed more like a mullet I suppose.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-22-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: Rat Tail Hair Style
My friend had three ratties growing up, got super long but then someone cut it off and he cried super hard.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New style wanted Snow23 0 161 10-24-2016 07:54 PM
Last Post: Snow23
Star Curtains hair style or bowl haircut, which hairstyle is better? MrPinkLipstick 1 252 10-06-2016 11:49 AM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  how to style like this? olsson 0 409 05-06-2016 11:48 AM
Last Post: olsson
  How do I style this hair? (Pictures) TwoAP 0 890 03-01-2016 09:47 AM
Last Post: TwoAP