Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about my beard
06-02-2016, 05:48 PM
Question about my beard
I am always touching and rubbing my beard and when i say always i mean a lot like most of the day. I never pull and never tug on it i just rub it different ways and touch it. Now i just want to know if its ok to be touching my beard and rubbing it as long as i am not pulling and tugging it. And also if i was actually damaging my beard would i notice bald spots ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Question about my beard
Actually even if you play with your beard hair you are disturbing the hair strands. So even if you're not pulling them or tugging on them it's still bad. Think of it as if you were touching one spot on a wall continually, eventually the wall gets dirty even if you don't think it does. Keeping your beard moisturized with a good balm or an oil will help somewhat, but you should be at hands off if your looking to get a fuller and thicker beard.
07-19-2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Question about my beard
Yes, it is not good to constantly touch your beard. It can introduce dirt and even cause blemishes underneath the beard not to mention bald spots over time.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What beard trimmer? Hublocker 0 71 11-21-2016 04:42 PM
Last Post: Hublocker
  Can I grow skyrim beard Skyrimbeard 1 141 11-15-2016 11:47 AM
Last Post: Cemmos
  Patch in beard Zaryhf 0 213 10-15-2016 02:25 AM
Last Post: Zaryhf
  Facial hair and beard styles stereotypes in the media - Report The Hairstylist 0 205 10-09-2016 09:07 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist