Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Men With Fine Hair And Breakage
12-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Question For Men With Fine Hair And Breakage
Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone here has fine hair that has resulted into your hair breaking when you brush your hair or style it using product/pomade? If so - has there been any product, treatment or leave in that has helped strengthen your hair?

While my hair isn't thinning, it's become fine due to grey hair as the texture changes. So as someone that used to have very thick hair, weak fine hair is new to me.

I have been told to never towel dry, because the towel just weakens the hair with the friction caused by the towel.

I would greatly appreciate any tips or recommended products to stop the hair from snapping through basic grooming.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Question For Men With Fine Hair And Breakage
Can you give hairstyle advice for a petite with a square face?
01-16-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Question For Men With Fine Hair And Breakage
Well dear their are plenty of products available for hair styling it's not only give the best of style it can also be very good for hair breaking ..
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Haircut for someone with extremely dull/fine/thin hair? ohmygodbitch 1 483 07-17-2017 07:36 PM
Last Post: Robert.Brown
  Razor parting question KingJim 0 395 01-01-2017 03:18 PM
Last Post: KingJim
  Aye hair length question BiggieB 2 789 02-20-2016 05:39 PM
Last Post: JonSnow1
  Growing out hair question about awkward stage? shahrukhch1 3 4,283 08-27-2015 02:22 PM
Last Post: Eatel