Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Product for slicked back undercut
02-19-2016, 12:20 AM
Product for slicked back undercut
Hey guys!

I'm a total pleb when it comes to hairproduct and whatnot, so I hope to find some help here. I recently switched from gel to wax (spontaniously) and liked it. Now I'm using a 2euro wax I got at the supermarket but im looking for something new.

Now I did some research and found out there is a difference between wax, gel and pomade? Could you guys tell me what is 'best' to use?

Apart from that, I found out that Suavecito, Gatsby, Fudge and American Crew are common used products. Now I was hoping that someone could help me decide on what to pick.

I got straight-ish hair, a little thick.

Thanks in advance guys!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2016, 05:57 PM
RE: Product for slicked back undercut
Hey buddy,

I guess it all depends on the style that you are going for. Wax tends to give more of a dry look and give you a little more flexibility with the hair, other gels and pomades can make the hair hard and have more of a wet look (some of them).

Personally i use styling cream, as i have wavy-ish hair. But i have all the products for the days i want to straighten my hair and go for a more classical look. I think i bought like 5 different products when i started out and just tried them all until i found what i was really going for, they don't go to waste as you can always use them for other times you feel like a different style.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is the best product for short/faded hairstyle? willhtun 1 297 07-21-2016 09:50 AM
Last Post: willhtun
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 481 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA
  What type of product did he use? oasnap 1 440 04-19-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: streaks of wavy
  Product needed for growing wavy hair streaks of wavy 0 320 04-17-2016 11:21 AM
Last Post: streaks of wavy