Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portuguese fellow!
12-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Wink Portuguese fellow!
Hey everyone, stumbled upon this forum when looking for opinions about the Undercut and decided to join last Thursday. It was really helpful! Big Grin
Unfortunately I'm having trouble with certain parts of the forum so I can't enjoy it to its fullest. For some reason, I can't edit my profile, open thumbnails inside threads or even visit someone's profile.
Anyway, I hope it gets fixed soon and I'll be lurking inside some threads now and then. Tongue

Take care and have fun! Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: Portuguese fellow!
Hey Drokas, welcome to the forums. You need to have a certain number of posts for some of the functions you described to work. So stay active and see you around
12-09-2013, 04:23 AM
Oh okay, it's the first time I see a forum with these conditions so I had no idea... ^^' Strange that I can't even visit my profile but oh well, thank you so much for the clarification and for the welcoming! =)
12-09-2013, 08:20 AM
(12-09-2013 04:23 AM)Drokas Wrote:  Oh okay, it's the first time I see a forum with these conditions so I had no idea... ^^' Strange that I can't even visit my profile but oh well, thank you so much for the clarification and for the welcoming! =)

Welcome around Drokas!

I can assure you there are many forums online that are even more strict than us, at least the serious ones are always strict Smile

If you have an actual specific need for accessing your profile, then please let us know by posting it in this introduction thread of yours. You may also check the FAQ section to know about limits to see attached images and access your CP.

And welcome around again! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
12-09-2013, 10:49 AM
(12-09-2013 08:20 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Welcome around Drokas!

I can assure you there are many forums online that are even more strict than us, at least the serious ones are always strict Smile

If you have an actual specific need for accessing your profile, then please let us know by posting it in this introduction thread of yours. You may also check the FAQ section to know about limits to see attached images and access your CP.

And welcome around again! Smile

I believe your word! ^^'
Truth be told, I'm really not that familiar with forums... Angel I'm only a member of three or something. Tongue
Anyway, thanks for the link and for the welcoming as well! Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello from a long red hair and bearded fellow redmenace 1 545 09-29-2015 02:53 AM
Last Post: redmenace
  Hey fellow curlies :) samoancurls 2 526 08-15-2015 02:11 PM
Last Post: Panther